Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. I moved Mind Control down a little to allow for a bit more focus on relationships with the girls early on and also for energy management. This is especially helpful if you're not using mods. I also added new sections for combat, fetishes, and quests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You have to suppress Family Ties. It is covered in OP a few levels deep under Mind Control (Step 6).
I've made signficant updates to the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections so it should be easier to follow now. Mind Control has a step by step guide to reprogramming the girls and Psychosis has a detailed explanation for how to make someone Obssessive or Nympho as well as how to change it if you don't like it.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
can anybody tell me. how do i know the girls are 100 persent controled?
If you go into the Mind Control menu and hover over any of the Commands, the top line of the description tells you how much control you have. Another clue is that Dominate (which grants control) will become unavailable (but this also occurs when you don't have enough energy).

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
If you go into the Mind Control menu and hover over any of the Commands, the top line of the description tells you how much control you have. Another clue is that Dominate (which grants control) will become unavailable (but this also occurs when you don't have enough energy).
how to reduce will power?

Mark Marson

Jul 30, 2017
Hey good tutorial. Do you know what the triggers are for the random sex scenes between classes? I played this game a ton and have only got one or two. I don't know if I am missing something maybe corruption is to high or inhibition is to low. I can get the bathroom scenes almost every time so I did the wild oats thing to stop these scenes from coming up but now I don't get any between class scenes. Any help would be appreciated if it is purely random chance the creator really needs to up the chances because it is ridiculously small.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey good tutorial. Do you know what the triggers are for the random sex scenes between classes? I played this game a ton and have only got one or two. I don't know if I am missing something maybe corruption is to high or inhibition is to low. I can get the bathroom scenes almost every time so I did the wild oats thing to stop these scenes from coming up but now I don't get any between class scenes. Any help would be appreciated if it is purely random chance the creator really needs to up the chances because it is ridiculously small.
For most of the scenes I think it's just a combination of low inhibition and high corruption. Some of them require Nympho. Some of them may require sexbot. You might also try the Get Lucky mod if you aren't already using it, I believe that doubles the chance for random events to happen. I'm not sure how much of the content gets restricted by Wild Oats. If it's just the scenes with random guys it should be fine but a lot of the scenes involve more than 1 girl.

Reactions: solaire69

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Wild Oats will stop some Stuff Because they're not "sluts" no more .... u cant have them acting like sluts it keeps the Curroption down

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wild Oats will stop some Stuff Because they're not "sluts" no more .... u cant have them acting like sluts it keeps the Curroption down
Ok if Wild Oats also restricts girl on girl action then that would explain Mark's issue. Most of the random sex scenes involve either more than 1 girl or more than 1 guy or both.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I think it stops them from passing a certaint corrupted lv you need to see some other stuff .,,,, its the drawback to wild oats

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote