Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Sillyrobot, your guide is awesome and you are a hero for maintaining it! Thanks!

This is to demonstrate that you are an effective tutor, thus earning some trust from Larson.

Code:
content/content_storyline1.rpy:1304:    pl "...Well....I have seen improvements in Tamara's grades....Fine, but make sure you warn him, that if he does a single slide tackle, he's benched forever."
I dont think that is what sillyrobot refered to with his comment. He meant the lock to Tamara for this. Tamara isnt special and it could have been done by any 10 times of tutoring anyone. The specific lock to Tamara makes it more complicated/almost impossible for the player to figure it out and complete this. Thus : 'Why Tamara?' Remember - we as devs are supposed to make it visible for a player why something should be done or how to do it without the need to dive into code.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Sillyrobot, your guide is awesome and you are a hero for maintaining it! Thanks!

This is to demonstrate that you are an effective tutor, thus earning some trust from Larson.

Code:
content/content_storyline1.rpy:1304:    pl "...Well....I have seen improvements in Tamara's grades....Fine, but make sure you warn him, that if he does a single slide tackle, he's benched forever."
I suppose, but you never actually have to tutor Derek.

It is merely an invisible barrier to advancement and one that makes limited sense for a player intent on engaging Derek: "I want Derek in the club! Let's go tutor Tamara a lot!" is not a sentiment that flows naturally. Being allowed to ask and getting told that he can't get the position unless his grades improve (and then tying it to a few effective tutoring sessions w/Derek) would remove the barrier and improve consistency in the fiction.

Reactions: toolkitxx

buff

May 29, 2017
I suppose, but you never actually have to tutor Derek.

It is merely an invisible barrier to advancement and one that makes limited sense for a player intent on engaging Derek: "I want Derek in the club! Let's go tutor Tamara a lot!" is not a sentiment that flows naturally. Being allowed to ask and getting told that he can't get the position unless his grades improve (and then tying it to a few effective tutoring sessions w/Derek) would remove the barrier and improve consistency in the fiction.
From a game mechanics PoV I 100% agree, it is unintuitive as hell. Baal doesn't mind seeing players flail about a bit.

From a roleplaying/in-world perspective it kinda makes sense. You're asking for a favor from someone in a position of power..... like, if you work in a McDonalds and you are asking the manager to cut some slack to your friend who keeps showing up for work late, you are more likely to be listened to if you're an outstanding employee.

Anyway, I'm not trying to defend it-- I agree, it is an unintuitive game mechanic, and ought to have some kind of in-game breadcrumb ("At least I am making progress with Tamara, maybe once I get her grades up some more I will talk to Larson"). Just saying there _is_ a rationale, however odd.

youssefkh

Jun 5, 2017
After a while I got an event where Tamara took me some place and some women mind controlled me and now instead of having the after school meeting I keep teleporting to bed is there a continuation for this event ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
After a while I got an event where Tamara took me some place and some women mind controlled me and now instead of having the after school meeting I keep teleporting to bed is there a continuation for this event ?
Yeah. You break out of that after a few weeks. It is scripted. Though you'll never get another club meeting again -- or anything else at school, really. The bathroom vignettes, corridor blowjobs, and mission requests for specific girls all turn off from that point on (actually from the point when Terrorstrike and Karma came to the school).

Amlys

Jul 11, 2020
I've a bug with Richie (Marry quest if i remember right). When i found him i've a error page when the fight start. Any issue about it ?

I've got this bug too :

Current problems with the story-line.
There are a couple of bugs inside the story-line right now detailed in the steps above. In addition to those, some game-play elements are disabled once you hit step 3. They are NOT fixed once the story-line completes. First, "bathroom break" vignettes stop. Second, Billy no longer goes to club meetings and no longer receives NCHDL missions. Third, this is unconfirmed, but Billy may not be able to receive Sandra's and Kelly's personal missions if they weren't completed already. The final Pixie mission is repeated every Friday if you meet with generic friends at lunch rather than any other lunch option even though it should be a singular event.
I play without cheat so i'll be a little bored if i need to restart a game, because it take me so long to come at this point (march 12, year 2) ^^

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've updated my guide to 0.45.03 though not much changed. I added the Party Girls clique mission and opening Danni's fetish (though truthfully I haven't managed to complete it yet on my playthrough -- just as I completed the conversations, the Pixie chain kicked off and locked out the only timeslot Billy can approach Danni at the Coffeeshop).

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
That's why you need to save before you start having Freddy follow her. Once you get to that point she's gone for good barring console cheats. I added a section to the walkthrough that explains how to get both Tamara and Derek. You can mess it up for both of them and lose them so always save before you start working on them just in case.
So, what are the console cheats necessary to get Tamara back on track?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Someone need to make a Walkthrough in game mod...
I was tempted, but there aren't many parts where a step-by-step flow exists. It's more fuzzy: focus on this unless that appears or until this other thing doesn't show up.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 1864408

I have no idea what to do after this.....
Does anyone know ?
The primary plot-line revolves Billy graduating from school. You need to keep your grades above 70, form the club, attend club meetings enough to complete the 3 primary club missions and start the Pixie adventure, complete said adventure (non-obvious trigger), and go to school during the week of May 2-6 to get offered an opportunity to graduate. The graduation dance is effectively the end scene even though it's not labelled as such and the game will continue.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
The primary plot-line revolves Billy graduating from school. You need to keep your grades above 70, form the club, attend club meetings enough to complete the 3 primary club missions and start the Pixie adventure, complete said adventure (non-obvious trigger), and go to school during the week of May 2-6 to get offered an opportunity to graduate. The graduation dance is effectively the end scene even though it's not labelled as such and the game will continue.
what about when i stop tamara from recording main player having sex with someone else?
she say something about mistress....what about that?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
also i keep waiting for 3 big main quest of club but they just don't come....i keep finding myself with small quest... also i am at june 28 date

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
also i keep waiting for 3 big main quest of club but they just don't come....i keep finding myself with small quest... also i am at june 28 date
The missions assignment is on a modulus dispersal. Every 3rd or 4th mission is a major one. If you are after May 6, you need to either continue for another year until May 2-6 comes up again or use either the console or mod to change to date to prior to May 2 and run forward.

Reactions: Fucker289

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
The missions assignment is on a modulus dispersal. Every 3rd or 4th mission is a major one. If you are after May 6, you need to either continue for another year until May 2-6 comes up again or use either the console or mod to change to date to prior to May 2 and run forward.
ohhhh ok thanks

Foulmouthjester

Jul 5, 2017
Hey i cant get the globex jobs to unlock, any more demands that you know of (thats not covered in the walkthru)?

I have been offered the job at globex but i cant unlock it at logistics.

Iam running with Better experience mod and have even tried maxing all my skills with cheats and it still dont unlock.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hey i cant get the globex jobs to unlock, any more demands that you know of (thats not covered in the walkthru)?

I have been offered the job at globex but i cant unlock it at logistics.

Iam running with Better experience mod and have even tried maxing all my skills with cheats and it still dont unlock.
Natural Mental + Awareness of at least 7+? That's the one I always forget. Have 150+ Logistics influence?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote