Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So, what's the cheat to get the story back on track?
Having Tamara in the club isn't particularly important. She offers a few lewd scenes if you use her a sidekick and might act as a nuisance in one particular mission. The story continues fine without her in the club. You can get Chrissy as a club Treasurer instead.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Without cheating, Tamara is a lost cause at this point. To continue the story, you can talk to Principal Larson in her office.
Cheat breaking the game or cheat putting the cuck into somebody else? :sneaky:

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Having Tamara in the club isn't particularly important. She offers a few lewd scenes if you use her a sidekick and might act as a nuisance in one particular mission. The story continues fine without her in the club. You can get Chrissy as a club Treasurer instead.
Thanks! I appreciate your answer. :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
what the fuck do i do with tamara?? she is cold with me and i don t know what the fuck do with mrs larson to progress?????????????????
If Tamara turned cold, she found out she was being followed. It's irreparable. So, to advance the club, you need to get a professional favor from Larson. Get her Favor to 100 and then talk to her. She can assign Chrissy as your club Treasurer. She won't attend the meetings or act as a sidekick on missions, but she will count toward the number of people necessary to form the club.

There is a minimum time elapse before that assignment will be offered. You'll have a quick narration to the effect of "all the investigations are finished, now what can you do?" I think it depends on how far you've progressed both Derek and Tamara.

Froan21

Jul 23, 2020
how? the only way to bang them is by controlling them by using the power, at least that's all i know. is there any walkthrough that includes the way to remove the taboo? cause all walkthrough that I've read didn't cover the incest walkthrough.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how? the only way to bang them is by controlling them by using the power, at least that's all i know. is there any walkthrough that includes the way to remove the taboo? cause all walkthrough that I've read didn't cover the incest walkthrough.
There are two routes. Drive them insane. Mind control them.

Both require Billy to see them as sexually desirable. That requires Billy picking up Mind Control (for mom) or Mind Control + SymPathic Link (for sister).

Route 1: Drive them insane. Give the target either Obsessive insanity or Nymphomania. Both result in different sexual scenes. Personally, I find insanity annoying to establish and maintain and use the other route.

Route 2: Get mind control to at least rank 2. Rank 3 is much faster and I heartily recommend it. Apply the suppression of "Family Ties". Once it takes hold, it negates the incest taboo entirely until the suppression is removed or overridden with a different effect.

Reactions: Froan21

Froan21

Jul 23, 2020
thanks for the info and sorry for the trouble. stay safe and god bless you (if there is any).

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
G'day folks,

A cursory review of 0.43 shows no changes are necessary to the base guide.

The Globex jobs are... interesting, but really better suited for “late game” use after Globex influence no longer has value (currently). A short synopsis can be found at the end of the guide in a spoiler section.

I have occasionally received requests to provide the guide in a format usable offline / outside of the browser, so as an experiment, I am attaching a .rtf file of the guide. I think it loses a bit without spoiler sections and I make no promises to keep it as up to date as the forum guide.

Drop a like if you find the guide useful. Give a reply if something is unclear or you'd like to see something more.

Superpowered Walk-through 0.43.00
The walk-through references only the base game. No mods are discussed. There is a wiki at
It is a great resource for a more in-depth explanation of any particular aspect of the game.

This walk-through is going to focus on getting Billy up and active as quickly as possible. The game has no time limit so feel free to wander off script if it starts feeling tedious!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a game of resource collection and allocation. There are a variety of currencies with some limited conversion between the types.

Starting choices
Primary Trait: Social. Rationale: The primary focus of the game is Billy's social interactions. Each point of social grants 2 charm per period that can be used to sway a target. The primary early use -- asking the target to gossip on your behalf -- consumes 2 charm as does asking for a few bucks. 6 charm is good starting point. Additionally, conversation gains depend on the Social attribute and +3 vs. +2 means a lot when you are trying to collect 14x80 points!

Secondary Trait: Mental. Rationale: physical interactions are primarily combat and that can be avoided trivially until you have power sets to let you win. Additionally, Mental talent controls how much experience you earn from personal training and how much Tamara earns from your tutoring.

Swapping the Social/Mental works fine as well. I recommend Physical be the weak attribute.

The walk-through assumes you followed the advice of the first set of choices (sister, well-endowed, bonus to Concentration).

First 2 weeks
Your first goal is to fix your grades. You have 2 weeks in which to raise the grade to a minimum of 80. Since you get school influence at the end of every month, your actual goal is 96 to get the maximum award. You start off with a 70 and automatically lose (6-book smarts) level each week. Getting a level in book smarts is trivial so you need to gain 36 points over the two week period to take your 70 to 96.

Secondary goals include getting at least one additional level of Enhanced Senses (to acquire Book smarts and x-ray vision). Hopefully you will get your family members to at at least 80 Favor each, and Sandra's phone number.

My strategy is to earn 6 points from 2 college study periods on the weekend (day or afternoon periods). Spend the second week's Monday-Thursday periods at school being tutored. Assuming the enhanced senses are purchased the first week, this gives a 96 grade.

This leaves most of the first week and the last Friday free for classroom instruction. With luck, you may get one or two critical successes and save a self-study period.

The following is broken up into months. These time frames are aspirational rather than prescriptive. I have done it in the time provided (or less), but a lot depends on random chance: how often you succeed vs. fail in the classroom, how many public operations appear, what random events occur, which girls are available each period at school, etc.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have to say that this guide/walkthrough has helped me so much to get a better feel for the potentialities of the game. I'm sure that many will share my sentiments in saying thank you. Really, you deserve all the praise you get
Thanks!

If I may, I would still like to point out a few minor details worth considering for the all-important first three weeks (the last two of September, and the first week of October)

First: it is possible to study four times during the first weekend: all you have to do is not take a shower on the Saturday morning (you start the day at 100 energy anyway), but instead to shower at night on that day; this way, you're sure to have at least 80 energy on the Sunday. By studying twice on both days, the whole day of Monday can be used for classes, without the need for tutoring.
That is something I do myself. I don't necessarily want to wind the guide so tightly for a couple of reasons: stuff may shift and it's easier to adjust if I have a bit of wiggle room and it's good to give some opportunity to explore for new players. This way, there are a number of small improvements that can be found while not jeopardizing the more important goals of getting maximal school influence, starting Concentration training, and getting used to the rhythm of the game. I still shower in the morning though. Even if I start Monday at less than 100 energy, I know I'll spend less than I recover. Gaining Favor with the sister is pretty important. The week of tutoring (which is really 6 tutoring sessions with the full weekend or 8 tutoring sessions without) I run as many Concentration trainings as I can fit.

Second: at the start of the game, there is absolutely no need to use X-Ray vision to gain energy; two classes per day take 40 energy, which you gain back from sleeping every night (you even get 10 more from showering). Only use X-ray vision on girls that give willpower, which is more difficult to maintain. If you refrain from using X-ray vision on most girls at school, and refuse to massage Stephanie in front of the TV at night (choosing to maximize willpower), you absolutely can survive the first couple of weeks without needing to masturbate in your room on Thursday afternoons. So instead, train with Maggie: you'll gain a fitness point in two weeks.
Yeah, the only time in my whole game where Billy masturbates is the second Thursday. Mainly because there really isn't anything worth doing in that time slot. You can train with Mom for Fitness, but Fitness isn't really all that valuable by itself (it is mostly relegated to a combat to-hit bonus and access to the Maintenance job). Unlike Concentration, Fitness doesn't offer a cascade effect. Later on, a single personal training session will eclipse two or three early personal training sessions. It is one of the last talents I work to maximize.

Third: I've given some thought to the first week of October, and the optimal way to get through it.

<snip good stuff for brevity>

If you systematically ask mom and sis every day, even on the very first Monday when you only have 1 style point (which only gives 2 global influence), you get... 146 global influence by the first Tuesday of October if you train with sis every afternoon of the week, and with mom on Thursdays... So close... But wait, all is not lost!! On Monday and Wednesday nights, you can use 1 charm to ask sister to Meet at school on the following day, where you'll ask her for global influence! This way, just from mom and sis, you'll get 168 global influence (plus the 100 for free), so 268 for the meet with the principal on Tuesday. Swell! And if you make sure to meet sis at school on the morning of that second meet with the principal, you'll have... 252 global influence to trade in on Thursday morning. Barely!...

All this is to say: this «Meet at School» option on your phone is your best friend on these first few weeks. Use it!

<snip>
This is a good insight though it can slow your Favor gain with the other women in the sister's slot. It is certainly something to consider if you don't get lucky and find Sandra a few times in the period. I tend to not train with mom until Billy would get a fair amount of Stoicism xp which is the more important of the two stats she gives naturally or I've changed her personality to access a different set of talents.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperMaxo

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is there a command/cheat code to grind alice's control faster???
It's either globex.corruption or globex.control, I can't recall which affects which path. Set either/both between 0 and 100. The higher the further along.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
sillyrobot Do you know what discipline affects the amount of Initiative and Global influence you gain from doing Public Ops? Stoicism, maybe? And what the formula would be?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sillyrobot Do you know what discipline affects the amount of Initiative and Global influence you gain from doing Public Ops? Stoicism, maybe? And what the formula would be?
Ops influence gain is directly proportional to Billy's Style stat. The Style stat is increased by specific power purchases: Enhanced Senses (1 per rank), Flight (1 per rank), and 2 for the final rank of Polymorphism.

You get 1x Style of Global and 3x Style of Initiative.

Reactions: SuperMaxo

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how do you trigger the new tv scene in the evening ? I have way over 10 control over Maggie and I think I have all I can think about in the obvious requirement (no family bound, 100 lust, 100 love, 100 corruption, 0 inhibition, the SexBot reprogramation)
maybe it's the fact that she's obsessed with me ?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
1st Time i Played this today, and honest its strangest UI I have ever seen! i gave up after 2mins staring @ mom in the Kitchen and Narrator calling me a DUMMY haha ! honest review

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
1st Time i Played this today, and honest its strangest UI I have ever seen! i gave up after 2mins staring @ mom in the Kitchen and Narrator calling me a DUMMY haha ! honest review
See my reply in the other thread.

Right-click. Look at the menu. See 'Dummy Mode'. Turn it off. (first thing you are told in game).

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
Can I play Freddie/Mom/Sister's "ntr" event at the same time?
If not possible, is there a cheat that can play both paths without loading or restarting the game?

I already chose my mom's route, but I also want to see the scene with my sister.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote