Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
'Salright. I hadn't the intention to offend or cause any other sort of negative emotions. I forgot to add the @ to the name in this case (even forgot to hit the "Reply" or "Quote" button) which was, admittedly, quite neglectful in this case.
I meant no offence. I hope it wasn't misconstrued with my blunt nature.
:D

kofu

Nov 22, 2017
Hey I'm the only one with the problem that Study on my room doesn't improve my qualifications?

Jul 7, 2018
Guys help me choose for which extra mod beside the get lucky I should obtain, the simple cheat or the radioactive one

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@asaz77569 The version you requested is attached to the first post. Don't know why you want it, and it will only stay there for a little while, but there you have it.

@Deoxy_nevermind Radioactive, much like this mod, integrates new functionality into the game. Some of it I was planning on doing myself when @T.Geiger beat me to it. SFC does a few things that I love to have, like freezing motives and adding Sophie to contacts, I just never figured out how to activate that functionality though. I'm guessing most people use SFC for the scene-replay functionality, which has evolved to the point that @Baal7734 has suggested people to move to SFC when he removes the functionality from the game itself. If you have to choose, take Radioactive if you intend to actually play the game, and SFC when you want to see as much of the game as possible in as little time as possible.

@EverybodyElse I jusr came back from unemployment to notice I've only missed the update by a day fortunately. So I should have the 0.29 version in a few hours. Hopefully I won't have to make 0.29.01 through 05.

EDIT: All done!

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
It wasn't uploaded yet? Oops! :cool:

Technically you can try it on a previous version. You might run into missing images though...

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I usually just read and follow the installation instructions on the first post to install it (and to know what the -SRC file is all about). There may be other ways though.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

ClaCor84

Jan 21, 2018
This does not appear to work with the 'crunched' version of 0.29.0 Superpowered--there is a folder with char_allie and char_terri, but it's the 'characters' folder and everything is actually .rpyc not .rpy. There is no 'scripts.rpy' to replace; there is a 'script.rpyc' in the 'game' folder but swapping in the .rpy and renaming it to match results in an error on launch.

Looking back at folder architecture it seems like there's been a change to organization in the last few updates--the guide provided by the OP worked before, but no longer. That or the 300mb crunched version is just incompatible with mods.

That said, 2gb of Mega is too much for free accounts so it looks like I'll just hold off until further info is provided.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I've previously stated I only support the original version. That said, if you place the .rpy-file in the same place as the .rpyc-file, it will replace the .rpyc-file when you start the game. At least it should.

The .rpyc-file is an encrypted version of the .rpy-file. The game builds/replaces it automatically when you start it.

I assume though, that you already tried to simply place the .rpy-files in the game directory to see if it worked, before you ever tried swapping and renaming. ;)

PS I unpacked the original files to create the file structure, so there should be a 'chars' folder for the .rpy(c)-files, not a 'characters' folder.

Reactions: ClaCor84

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

Just something that may have been missed for KM Get Lucky

When Nympho Sis masturbates with you on sofa at night you always sleep in the next morning, might be something you can add to Get Lucky along the lines of Neighbourhood Watch and not sleeping in.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Thank you for this brilliant mod!
I would like to ask if you are still working in a way to suppress Wild Oats and Family Ties at the same time.

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
This does not appear to work with the 'crunched' version of 0.29.0 Superpowered--there is a folder with char_allie and char_terri, but it's the 'characters' folder and everything is actually .rpyc not .rpy. There is no 'scripts.rpy' to replace; there is a 'script.rpyc' in the 'game' folder but swapping in the .rpy and renaming it to match results in an error on launch.

Looking back at folder architecture it seems like there's been a change to organization in the last few updates--the guide provided by the OP worked before, but no longer. That or the 300mb crunched version is just incompatible with mods.

That said, 2gb of Mega is too much for free accounts so it looks like I'll just hold off until further info is provided.
I've previously stated I only support the original version. That said, if you place the .rpy-file in the same place as the .rpyc-file, it will replace the .rpyc-file when you start the game. At least it should.

The .rpyc-file is an encrypted version of the .rpy-file. The game builds/replaces it automatically when you start it.

I assume though, that you already tried to simply place the .rpy-files in the game directory to see if it worked, before you ever tried swapping and renaming. ;)

PS I unpacked the original files to create the file structure, so there should be a 'chars' folder for the .rpy(c)-files, not a 'characters' folder.
i downloaded the normal size game, 2.4gb but i have nothing in my game folder other then the rpa files and cache. me putting everything in the game folder leads to error.txt being created in the main folder and the game never launches. I'm confused on what I'm missing. for clarification i put a pic of all i see in the game folder and going through every folder in the game folder i see nothing for chars/combat/images/locations or anything

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Seriously?! It just took me 10 minutes to figure out if I should even dignify this with a response since the instructions mention that exact scenario. But since you are trying and you did download the big package, I will tell you to go back to the first post, read the instructions in the first spoiler-block there and follow them, including downloading the correct mod-package.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to fish...

Good thing @Passion3D is back, he usually gives nicer replies that don't alienate my customer base. :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes