Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The last version that was sent to me should be good :)
I upgraded my post from page 263 of game's thread

Reactions: DJsona

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
But you repacked that one, right? And since the console is enabled, you also tweaked it? I mean, I trust you, you're probably better than me at this stuff. I just like working with the originals. You know, vinyl, not digital. :cool:

Reactions: Passion3D

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
But you repacked that one, right? And since the console is enabled, you also tweaked it? I mean, I trust you, you're probably better than me at this stuff. I just like working with the originals. You know, vinyl, not digital. :cool:
mdr :) I love vinyl.... aahhh nostalgia, nostalgia...

I do not make any changes in the code.
I just recompile with the version 7.0.0 of Renpy and I activate the console (config.console = True)

Reactions: DJsona

Bras

Mar 26, 2018
How long does it usually take to update the mod?
First time going to use it and dont wanne grind as much again 1 time is enough.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
How long does it usually take to update the mod?
First time going to use it and dont wanne grind as much again 1 time is enough.
u can use your old save games when using this mod , only thing is that if you gonna play a new
version that you can not use the older ''get Lucky versions'' so these benefits are gone.
So you dont have to grind all over to get to the point where u were , but u start grinding again
from new update till the mod is updated again.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I'm waiting for 0.28.05. If I didn't, I would have had to update this mod 4 times for version 0.28.xx alone. A bit redundant. Looks like 05 just came out, so I'll keep an eye out and update when I have it. Unless I'm asleep.

As for the speed of updating, it used to be within hours of a version becoming available. Now, I'm a bit slower because other stuff has a tendency to happen sometimes. It's still usually within 48 hours though.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
is there any possibility rise up shopie's coruption with this mod like the others?
If you mean Sophie, then this mod won't do it on its own. You'll need a compatible mod that adds Sophie to the contact list. (Radioactive can. Not sure about other mods.)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry for bothering your post with it...:(
'Salright. I hadn't the intention to offend or cause any other sort of negative emotions. I forgot to add the @ to the name in this case (even forgot to hit the "Reply" or "Quote" button) which was, admittedly, quite neglectful in this case.
I meant no offence. I hope it wasn't misconstrued with my blunt nature.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes