Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
There's at least one bug that causes a crash and Baal said (p. 445 in main thread) that today there will be a bug fix. If I were a modder, I would wait for that fix.

Reactions: Morphine86

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
the creator of the mod was last online in late october...lets hope everything is ok and that he hasn´t abandoned this mod

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
the creator of the mod was last online in late october...lets hope everything is ok and that he hasn´t abandoned this mod
to be frank the game only updates every month so I don't think its really necessary for him to be online every day.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Started playing v30 again after last touching v20. And yeah, the grind is slow.
Will wait for this mod. Any idea when it might be ready?
The favor-grind is the worst.
Once you get the girls, through console, to 40 it gets a lot better.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
seems the mod author is atm busy in real life i got this from the radioactive thread. the mod of radioactive also waits for a get lucky update atm so all we have to invest is patience :). When you don't want the grind just check the wiki for the different stats and run with SFC for a while.

Reactions: Mr.E and Cramone

nikkelitous

May 23, 2018
I am just a fan of the mod, I've looked at the code and and ported getlucky to .30. I wont post my version here without permission from DarkPhilosopher but can say that if you're interested you can make a patch of getlucky .29 that will work with .30. Basically the differences are pretty well located in just a few places. The biggest note is that the new combat system means that the combat mods in getlucky wont work without effort, but it's not a big deal.

Here's to hoping that the official update comes soon.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I am just a fan of the mod, I've looked at the code and and ported getlucky to .30. I wont post my version here without permission from DarkPhilosopher but can say that if you're interested you can make a patch of getlucky .29 that will work with .30. Basically the differences are pretty well located in just a few places. The biggest note is that the new combat system means that the combat mods in getlucky wont work without effort, but it's not a big deal.

Here is hoping also. Too bad I don't know anything about code, otherwise I would ask where to look. I respect that you won't post without permission. Have a good day.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

I salute you, good sir.

Sep 28, 2017

I know you're not at liberty to release your homemade patch, but is there any way you could explain how you did it? Is there a program that you used, and simply recompiled it?

I imagine you just used Ren'py's dev kit?

nikkelitous

May 23, 2018
You don't even need to recompile. You do however need to use and to extract the scripts.rpa and decompile everything. Once you have the decompiled files, you can make a patch (difference) between get lucky for .29 and the stock .29 (You can use but I haven't tried it. Then apply that patch to .30 (except for the combat which has moved to a new version and files). Then you'll be all done.

Reactions: frEEm

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'll take a look at this, kinda of lost hope of dark philosopher updating the patch anytime soon, it will probably take a couple months for him to come back, if he ever does. Get Lucky is mandatory to me, and 0.30 being a save reset it doesn't make sense to go back to 0.29

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I'll take a look at this, kinda of lost hope of dark philosopher updating the patch anytime soon, it will probably take a couple months for him to come back, if he ever does. Get Lucky is mandatory to me, and 0.30 being a save reset it doesn't make sense to go back to 0.29
Why don't you get the radioactive mod. Get Lucky mod is included in that one.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why don't you get the radioactive mod. Get Lucky mod is included in that one.
is it? I thought it was a requirement, but not that it was included, I like to use it as well, but thought I couldn't without get lucky, neither wanted to play without get lucky and all the randomness

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
is it? I thought it was a requirement, but not that it was included, I like to use it as well, but thought I couldn't without get lucky, neither wanted to play without get lucky and all the randomness
It is temporary included as the author knows that get lucky hasn't been updated to fit the version of the Game.

Reactions: gestved
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes