1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Mod] Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

Discussion in 'SuperPowered' started by DarkPhilosopher, Oct 6, 2017.

[Mod] Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!) 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (1)
  1. YsA

YsA Member

May 28, 2018
    When I install Get Lucky mode, the game says that the files have been damage. But Simple Full Cheat mode is working. I am using Windows 7. What do I have to do to run GetLucky mode? @DarkPhilosopher @Passion3D

setter6 likes this.
  2. Passion3D

Passion3D Well-Known Member Modder

Nov 10, 2017
    If it tells you that the file is corrupt, it's because you had a problem with the download. You must to re-download

3. YsA

YsA Member

May 28, 2018
    I downloaded the game from the link you showed and the Simple Cheat Menu works fine, but the GetLucky mode is not working. I downloaded the game and tried again and it did not work again.

4. Passion3D

Nov 10, 2017
    But if I understand correctly, is the mod GetLucky that is corrupt?
    So it's GetLucky you must re-download.

For now, SFC for GetLucky is not updated (i'm working).
    Start by installing the game + GetLucky. I will update SFC in a moment.

5. YsA

YsA Member

May 28, 2018
    Yes, I downloaded the GetLucky mod again, but it did not work again. Now I set up the SRC of GetLucky mode. This time I got this error.

Attached Files:

setter6 likes this.
  6. Passion3D

Nov 10, 2017
    You load a backup that you played with GL + SFC. Wait until I put SFC for GetLucky online, I am testing it ;)

You can play your backup when you have 2 mods installed :)

YsA likes this.
  7. YsA

YsA Member

May 28, 2018
    Thank you very much for helping.
    Now I expect you to combine the two modes.

8. cacalo3

cacalo3 New Member

Jul 26, 2017
    My script_version.txt shows (6, 99, 13) instead. Also, the problem I'm having is that in the actual files for superpowered, I can't find any folder containting "func_replay.rpyc", only the "func_replay.rpy", and thats the file included with the replay mod. It's mentioning conflicts between two files but I can only locate the first.

9. Passion3D

Nov 10, 2017
    You have the wrong version of the game. It has been recompiled with version 7.0.0 of Renpy.
    Re-download.

10. SirTwist

SirTwist Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Not sure what is going on, with the game. I am using SLDR Get Lucky, Radioactive, the Replay mod. I did use the Universal Cheat Mod, but I thought it was giving me some problems. However, I am not sure that is the case. I am attaching my traceback log to see if it's me, or the game, or one of the mods. Let me know, so I can play this game, again.

Attached Files:

11. DarkPhilosopher

DarkPhilosopher Active Member Modder

Jul 27, 2017
    It's missing a file that's integrated in my mod. So you overwrote something or you're using a distribution I don't know about. You'll need to improvise. Start by downloading the SRC version of the mod and copy only the images/SLDR directory to your game. Maybe that'll help.

12. SirTwist

SirTwist Member

Nov 5, 2017
    I sort of fixed it by just using the sldr. I am going to check the Radioactive mod to see what it changes, and maybe even redownload it. I may install Radioactive, again, but without replacing everything, just skipping the files that is the same.

13. 3xpurt

3xpurt Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Radioactive works fine with Getlucky, in fact it's required, as it's built on top. There are other mods which don't work together though.

There are two versions of the game you can download, one is the compressed version with all files extracted, and the other is the original game, which is a larger file size. It will make your life easier if you use the original version. However, if you are using the compressed version, you will need the src version of Get Lucky, and you will need to overwrite files for things to work correctly. Not all mods are compatible with each other.

14. bullet1441

bullet1441 New Member

Aug 6, 2018
    When I copy the files to the folder the game does not open anymore. I Downloaded get Lucky 0.27.01 and copied to the same version of the game. Should I copy it to game version 23?