Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Use the radioactive mod, it includes, for now, the get lucky mod. Unless you upgraded your game. I would wait a day or three to get it again.

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone get me out of this doubt? I have installed the Get Lucky mod with the Radioactive mod (both in the latest version) and would like to try the Replay mod. Does it work well without the Universal Cheats mod? Or do you necessarily require it? Looking at the graph says that it is not compatible. Is this still true? Or not anymore? PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!!
you don't need Get Lucky anymore, just download the latest version, and then the Radioactive mod, then play. Idk about other mods, for me personally, Radioactive is enough already.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone get me out of this doubt? I have installed the Get Lucky mod with the Radioactive mod (both in the latest version) and would like to try the Replay mod. Does it work well without the Universal Cheats mod? Or do you necessarily require it? Looking at the graph says that it is not compatible. Is this still true? Or not anymore? PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!!
You should check out the Universal Cheats Mod's thread/page on this site. I recall reading there that you Definitely NEED the Universal Cheats Mod for the Replay Mod to work. Also the OP in the main thread for superpowered has a helpful Diagram showing which mods are or are not compatible with each other. Basically from what I saw there, Get Lucky, Universal cheats mod and Replay mod are Compatible with each other and are the best 3 mods to have together, at-least from what I remember seeing in there.

Jackson187

Oct 29, 2017
hello the admin of the mood is no more longer updating the mood i Thing or i am wrong i see him last update was last year 2018-10-11: Updated to 0.29.00:D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes