Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
are you sure?

i updated v22.0 into v22.01
result was that GL and cheat modus disapeared out off the menu

so i wanted to reinstall your mod and as usual i removed the entire game
to have a clean install of v22.0 again (as recommended in your op)
BUT than i ran into a bigger problem , my old save files wont load anymore
(given reason is that they were made with a newer version off the game
and that is yeah v22.01.)

After a bit off expierincing i can choose between
A play v22.01 and can use my saves
B play v22.0 with GL and cheating (without the saves cause they wont load thnx to version conflict)

it seems impossible to play v22.01 with the modded GL

Also tried the geiger mod (as mentioned it contains the gl mod) but
that one give s a fault with starting up ( what is discribed in the thread
but also on second or third start up still not working in dispite as discribed on thread)

Is it me again or do we really need a v22.01 Gl mod
Same happened to me, applied GL onto a 22.01
Guys! Read the posts above, you will see that the patch is only a minor fix, which you can do yourself with 22.00. The reas you are encountering the version issues, is because this mod replaces the scripts.rpa, as does the patch. So if you use the patch on top of the modded version, you replace the mods, but get 22.01, if you use the mods, you replace the patch, and get 22.00. Doesn't really matter though, so just use the mod and apply the fix yourself through the console (read above).

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I downloaded 22.01. I didn't patch anything. Does that mean I have to download 22.00 then? If so then hell, I'll just wait for the next version.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I downloaded 22.01. I didn't patch anything. Does that mean I have to download 22.00 then? If so then hell, I'll just wait for the next version.
No. Only the script file is different. If you use this mod, you will replace the 22.01 scripts.rpa with the 22.00 version, and the game then becomes 22.00. The only difference between the two is the scripts.rpa and the only thing patched was a single command, which is why it's a minor verion (22.01) instead of a full patch (22.10, etc).

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Also tried the geiger mod (as mentioned it contains the gl mod) but
that one give s a fault with starting up ( what is discribed in the thread
but also on second or third start up still not working in dispite as discribed on thread)
No, it contains some of the GL mod code. You still need to install GL for Radioactive to work. GL v0.22.00 will work fine for Radioactive 0.22.01. This is all stated in the install instructions.

If you have installed Superpowered v0.22.00, GL v0.22.00, and Radioactive 0.22.01-RA1 and are still experiencing problems starting up, post your traceback.txt file to the Radioactive mod thread.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i dont mind to go back to v 22.0 and instal the gl 22.0 as well
but the thing is that my save files wont load or work, and the game automaticly shut dowm
(because of these files are made with newer version)

I just mentioned it to notify other players
My solution was reinstall the game update again to v22.01 and everything works fine again
exept that the mod wont appear in menu.

I just wait now and play a while without the mod and update again when next version comes.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
What is the difference between Get Lucky and Get Lucky-SRC? Which one do I download for SP 22.1?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What is the difference between Get Lucky and Get Lucky-SRC? Which one do I download for SP 22.1?
'SRC' means source code, which you only need if you want to examine the code for the mod. Download the normal one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What does this cheat do?
It's explained in the 2nd post. Basically it loads the RNG dice in your favor whenever there is a random chance of something happening:

About Get Lucky:
It knows 3 settings: Off, Felix Felicis and Kobayashi Maru. These can be set by going into the game menu, the option is called GL and is right underneath Cheats. Clicking on it will cycle through the three options. Whichever one is displayed is the active one.

When set to Felix Felicis, random events/draws like mom/sis shower scenes, mom/sophie and job/class success will happen about twice as often.
When set to Kabayashi Maru, they will always happen. In the case of mom/sophie, it will actually ask you which scene you'd like. Just mom, or mom and Sophie.
It also has a cheat menu that lets you directly adjust sliders, money, etc if you want.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for answering, guys!

The cheat-part also still has a mini-tutorial at the start which explains what it can do. Although most people use existing saves, so they never see it.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Sorry, I did the update at 0430 and just didn't have the energy to update the post. I figured I'd do it next day, but with that little Nikki-image bug, I expected a 0.23.01 the next day. Don't forget to get @Passion3D 's (or his mod).

I'll update the post and the link in my signature later today.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you get rollback and how do you install this i'm confused? What is the src zip?

Last edited:

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
How do you get rollback and how do you install this i'm confused? What is the src zip?
Okay, first tell me how I can make these instructions from the first post clearer, then I'll help:
DarkWhisperer said:
The recommended means of installing is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The above is how I do it myself every single release. Always start clean, and then load the existing saves.

The SLDR-0.23.00-GETLUCKY-SRC.zip file contains the source rpy-files and should only be used if you wish to edit or view the code yourself.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes