Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
ok what the bloody hell is going on?
@DarkPhilosopher
Some texts in the spoiler box talk about file with 0.20.1 and other about files with 0.21.00
Also what's with those updated stuff and hotfix and src?

Can you do some cleanup of those and update your text for a more simple reading

Cause last time I checked this, there were only 2 files, get lucky 0.19 and SLDR mod 0.19 now there's 8 with hotfix and watnot with little to no explanation including a 0.21.03 files with no background

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
ok what the bloody hell is going on?
@DarkPhilosopher
Some texts in the spoiler box talk about file with 0.20.1 and other about files with 0.21.00
Also what's with those updated stuff and hotfix and src?

Can you do some cleanup of those and update your text for a more simple reading

Cause last time I checked this, there were only 2 files, get lucky 0.19 and SLDR mod 0.19 now there's 8 with hotfix and watnot with little to no explanation including a 0.21.03 files with no background
reading OP will give you all informations... since version 21.00 the two mods are combinied into ONE file... 21.03 is the latest fix... so if you need only the script.rpa then the zip-file is for you... if you need access to .ry and .rpy-files, then use the SRC-file instead

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I know it can get confusing, the instructions talk about 0.20, but above that it states:
Using the clean 0.21.00 version posted in the main thread, follow the same instructions I posted below. So choose your edition and overwrite the scripts.rpa file.
Since the 0.20 files are no longer posted, I figured people would figure out what I meant.

As for the amount of files, I maintain the latest two versions publicly available. Some people still work with 0.21.00, so I keep it posted. However, I made some drastic changes starting with 0.21.00, so I keep the multiple versions. No worries, just take one of the 0.21.03 files and apply it on top of a clean 0.21.00 and you'll be good. When 0.22.00 comes out, should be somewhere this/next week, I'll remove all the 0.21.00 files and leave only 4 files. Two for 0.21.03 and two for 0.22.00.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What's the difference between the GL:Felix vs the GL:Kobayashi setting? I tried both and didn't notice anything different.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
What's the difference between the GL:Felix vs the GL:Kobayashi setting? I tried both and didn't notice anything different.
This is explained in the of the thread.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Squark : The mod contains all the game's scripts, which is essentially the entire game. So installing 21.03 mod on top of 21.80 build will revert it back to 21.03. If you want me to update the mod to your build, PM me the scripts.rpa file and I'll try and get around to it as soon as I can.

@Jayr : I haven't gotten that error yet. I'll start a new game and see if I can generate it.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
About Get Lucky:
It knows 3 settings: Off, Felix Felicis and Kobayashi Maru. These can be set by going into the game menu, the option is called GL and is right underneath Cheats. Clicking on it will cycle through the three options. Whichever one is displayed is the active one.

When set to Felix Felicis, random events/draws like mom/sis shower scenes, mom/sophie and job/class success will happen about twice as often.
When set to Kabayashi Maru, they will always happen. In the case of mom/sophie, it will actually ask you which scene you'd like. Just mom, or mom and Sophie.
So are you Star Trek fan?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Star Trek, what is that? :biggrin:
Yeah, I'm a Trekkie. I prefer exploration and diplomacy with occasional conflict and espionage over the constant open warfare in that other Star-franchise. But who knows, things can always change. The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is.

As for the 0.22.01, sorry I haven't updated. It's flu season around here and I got it bad. I have barely been able to stomach sitting behind a computer screen since Friday and have not been motivated to do anything really. The only change in 0.22.01 is "n.lesbian = True". I noticed @T.Geiger 's Radioactive was updated to 0.22.01, if you're a fan I'm sure you could use that.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So the mod doesn't work with 22.01?
The patch isn't really needed, it only sets one flag, which was said in the post before yours. You can do that yourself, or like in my case, it was already set. So you can just use this mod on 22.00 and you wont be missing anything.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
are you sure?

i updated v22.0 into v22.01
result was that GL and cheat modus disapeared out off the menu

so i wanted to reinstall your mod and as usual i removed the entire game
to have a clean install of v22.0 again (as recommended in your op)
BUT than i ran into a bigger problem , my old save files wont load anymore
(given reason is that they were made with a newer version off the game
and that is yeah v22.01.)

After a bit off expierincing i can choose between
A play v22.01 and can use my saves
B play v22.0 with GL and cheating (without the saves cause they wont load thnx to version conflict)

it seems impossible to play v22.01 with the modded GL

Also tried the geiger mod (as mentioned it contains the gl mod) but
that one give s a fault with starting up ( what is discribed in the thread
but also on second or third start up still not working in dispite as discribed on thread)

Is it me again or do we really need a v22.01 Gl mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes