Mod Abandoned Superpowered - DarkPhilosopher's Corner (Get Lucky here!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
The mod alters the core game scripts, so it will turn 0.24 back into 0.23. Until I have 0.24, no update, sorry.

Unless someone PM's me the 0.24 scripts.rpa, in which case I can make a 0.24 beta version (beta because I may not have all the 0.24 CGI/pictures) for them. I'd even be grateful, since it's my day off and I have time now.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I'm running into an unexplained duplicate label error when updating the mod, even though the files in question are not altered. I'll have to investigate.

EDIT: @Baal7734 created some duplicate call-labels in the character files. Without the mod, the game doesn't care, but as soon as I mod the thing, it starts protesting and refuses to load. I'll probably have to change Allie, Denise, Mom and Nikki's files to fix it. I apologize it's taking longer than expected to update.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I'm running into an unexplained duplicate label error when updating the mod, even though the files in question are not altered. I'll have to investigate.

EDIT: @Baal7734 created some duplicate call-labels in the character files. Without the mod, the game doesn't care, but as soon as I mod the thing, it starts protesting and refuses to load. I'll probably have to change Allie, Denise, Mom and Nikki's files to fix it. I apologize it's taking longer than expected to update.

Take your time
we appriciate your work
i will wait untill you are ready

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Deep down inside, he's like "Just get it done already, you lazy bum!"
;)

It's done, between work and dinner. Remember, Radioactive needs to be updated as well, don't apply it over this one until it has. I'm not certain about SCM.

For those interested, in theory it should work fine with @bossapplesauce 's compressed version, provided he left the scripts.rpa untouched. Since I don't have it, support is best effort.

Reactions: tam12345

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
"It's done, between work and dinner. Remember, Radioactive needs to be updated as well, don't apply it over this one until it has. I'm not certain about SCM." A little confused by that statement, would you mind clarifying a little bit please? does this mean I can use it with my 24.01?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
A little confused by that statement, would you mind clarifying a little bit please? does this mean I can use it with my 24.01?
You can use this with the base game. He is only advising caution about applying other mods, as they may not be up-to-date.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 433, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 837, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Mon May 07 03:43:55 2018

Lol, won't load. Is this the error you said could be a problem?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 433, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\SuperPowered_v0.24.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 837, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Mon May 07 03:43:55 2018

Lol, won't load. Is this the error you said could be a problem?
This problem does not come from the MODs, but from the basic game available in the OP. Thatguy would have to upload a new version.
It seems to be frequent on Windows 8!
I also had identical error reports in my thread. Whether with the MOD GetLucky and/or SimpleFullCheat.
Solution:
Many players have reported to me, that the error disappeared by installing the with the latest version of Renpy.

Reactions: Synaxis

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well I reset my PC and didn't back up this game, so having to start from beginning.

So using these mods this time, first off thank you for time you put into these @DarkPhilosopher and anyone else who helped.

secondly, I presume I just replace the scripts.rpa file with one in zip file, which I have done and do see option to turn cheats on and choose get lucky option.

is that all I need to do?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
wow, this mod is WAY better than I expected, jeez, great work on this.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes