Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Can't wait to cure Roxxy of her bitchiness with the power of MC's cock and turn her into a loving wholesome woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AAY-MEN Brotha! To turn her from her thotish WAYS-AH! and turn her to the LORD-AH! I say! I say, I say, in the NAME OF THE GIANT TEEN PEEN! That she WILL, mark my WORDS-AH! She WILL be turned to the LIGHT!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Am I the only one that wants to get more Judith content? Eve and her sister are really nice and I wouldn't mind more in the way of her, but I've been voting Judith for the last year.
No, but I think she got sidelined by June who fits the description of what Judith is but can either go for Erik as he's a loyal friend or go to you when you're being a selfish prick.

On the positive side, she was expanded and has personality now. All she needs is an actual plot quest.

Reactions: unknown78

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Am I the only one that wants to get more Judith content? Eve and her sister are really nice and I wouldn't mind more in the way of her, but I've been voting Judith for the last year.
As a fan of big tiddies that i am i would love to have some content for Judith and maybe Eric's mother too(i'm more into MILFs so,yeah) :FeelsGoodMan:

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I hope DC would leave the coach Bridget content and Kevin till the because that woman scares me. She looks like a female version of Dexxter. Oh and the old woman in the hospital too, Geeezz. I cant even see those scenes.

BountyKnight

Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a few questions:
1: I don't really understand what DC calls 'posing' in his progress bar
2: How comes that posing and code haven't moved an inch on that progress bar for like a few weeks?
3: How comes the progress bar went 2% backwards (if I'm not wrong it used to be 62% three days ago)
Thanks for your answers :)

Reactions: ismdsm

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
1: I don't really understand what DC calls 'posing' in his progress bar
Posing in this context means laying out (using code) the images required for a particular scene, which may require overlaying / overlapping some of those images.

2: How comes that posing and code haven't moved an inch on that progress bar for like a few weeks?
Because they need the (new) images to be drawn before they can pose them in a scene, and before they can implement the code required to show the relevant dialogue and to implement the interactive elements of the scene.

3: How comes the progress bar went 2% backwards
Sometimes extra tasks/activities get added to the List of Things to do for the next release, this causes the total number of things to be done to go up, which in turn causes the percentage of completed things to go down.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I keep hoping that she will get the other cow-girl costume you can buy, so that you can get her a job working for Diane. As soon as I saw that was not the same costume you get for Diane, I assumed that was where that would go, especially with her wanting help expanding her milk business...

Reactions: jaydem

BountyKnight

Sep 24, 2017
Posing in this context means laying out (using code) the images required for a particular scene, which may require overlaying / overlapping some of those images.

Because they need the (new) images to be drawn before they can pose them in a scene, and before they can implement the code required to show the relevant dialogue and to implement the interactive elements of the scene.

Sometimes extra tasks/activities get added to the List of Things to do for the next release, this causes the total number of things to be done to go up, which in turn causes the percentage of completed things to go down.
Thanks for your answer!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that your "aunt" already offered that position to your "mom" I wouldn't be to certain about that...yet you may be able to buy those costumes for every girl...just one at a time

djemol

Apr 17, 2018
hello I explain my problem. I found the chest on the island, I have the code book and get a key in the thief's bag but I can not find the code to open it (I have the dates written in the book of the hospital but nothing) someone will help me. thank you

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
hello I explain my problem. I found the chest on the island, I have the code book and get a key in the thief's bag but I can not find the code to open it (I have the dates written in the book of the hospital but nothing) someone will help me. thank you
The code is written on the coin in the fountain you have to translate numbers with the strange book in the library
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aeggon

Jan 9, 2018
I hope DC would leave the coach Bridget content and Kevin till the because that woman scares me. She looks like a female version of Dexxter. Oh and the old woman in the hospital too, Geeezz. I cant even see those scenes.
Hahaha... I agree with you but then i guess some people are into these too.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018

=
Thanks for your answer! And 1 more question. How big is 1 task on the process bar? I mean 1 task equals to 1 pic, 1 posing, a line of code or something bigger like a mini game, a quest?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for your answer! And 1 more question. How big is 1 task on the process bar? I mean 1 task equals to 1 pic, 1 posing, a line of code or something bigger like a mini game, a quest?
That really depends on the task. It can be one whole sex scene, a series of backgrounds/character designs/items/buttons/UI etc., a certain minigame, or just some background coding nobody will see but I'm sure it's never only one pose or one picture. DC actually plans to provide a more detailed view for high tier patreons in the future so at some point we may know more.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes