Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys i have a problem with Mom's quest,after the little cutscene when Debbie and Diane are in the pool MC have to get a towel from the bathroom when i got to the bathroom i'm clicking on the towel and it says that i have a new item in my inventory but the towel is still in the bathroom and i can't give it to Debbie,any help ?

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Guys i have a problem with Mom's quest,after the little cutscene when Debbie and Diane are in the pool MC have to get a towel from the bathroom when i got to the bathroom i'm clicking on the towel and it says that i have a new item in my inventory but the towel is still in the bathroom and i can't give it to Debbie,any help ?
You might have to start a new game

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Not gonna happen. DC already told us that his plans for her involves threesomes with ehr sister. Thats why her update was postponed.
He also said sis and mom updates were going to be put on hold, and that decision only lasted one update, so who knows.

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
There aren't going to be any big updates after the coming ones though. The mom's story is basically done (except of course what's needed for the main story, prom and other character's stories) and the same will be true for Jenny and Diane once their next updates are finished. Else it looks like Diane' and Jenny's stories have to be reworked for technical reasons. Their code base is old and has to be changed to solve the save game issue and thus it does make sense to rework their whole story accordingly now and not wait any longer.
I mean there are other things that deserve an update beside Mom, Jenny, and Diane if someone can propose this to DC for his next voting poll. All the toys you buy in the sex shop, the workout ball in Ms. Johnson's room, the medicine supplies at the hospital, the comic book shop, and the library room can be a major update for the game if people don't want the regular Mom, Sis, and Diane. The workout ball can be used to have sex with Ms. Johnson, some of the sex toys can be used for the science teacher, yourself, and possibly an underground sex cult for the church. The comic shop can have some stuff for Eric and his girlfriend and a sci fi costume element for his mom during sex. The medicine cabinet can used for the pregnancy update. Finally the library can stream webcam orgies with Roxy, Jenny, MC, and another dude to help MC share them both, with the librarian as the leader so she can collect money for the library. Maybe Jenny can finally find a job and so can Roxy to build their friendship. I mean I just want an update for Eric's mom but w.e.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You might have to start a new game
Just started a new game and it worked i really don't know what happened the first time but after i started a new game i was able to keep going,maybe i got the bug because i thought i had to increase my STR to keep working in the garden and get some money to be able to buy the fish at the Pier so i tried to use the fishing rod and i captured a bunch of fishes and maybe my inventory was full(somehow)even if i couldn't see the fishes in my inventory or maybe i got the bug because i overdid the masturbation in the bed with Mom's panties.Either way i was able to pass the little bug.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean there are other things that deserve an update beside Mom, Jenny, and Diane if someone can propose this to DC for his next voting poll.
Well, they shouldn't get that much more content after 0.17 and 0.18 - at least not enough for a full update.

If you want to write something to DC you can do it on the discord and don't have to be a patreon. But he seems to know pretty well where he wants each story to be so I wouldn't expect him to change his plans.

Finally the library can stream webcam orgies with Roxy, Jenny, MC, and another dude to help MC share them both, with the librarian as the leader so she can collect money for the library.
I think the library webcam is gone for good (at least for now). DC said that there were too many cams in the game, but I think we can expect some more content from Jenny's cam.
I mean I just want an update for Eric's mom but w.e.
I think she'll get another update at some point but I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon. This year should be filled with Roxxy, Jenny, Diane and after that the underground cult is a strong contender for 0.19 (unless those three updates favour other characters to rise in popularity).

djemol

Apr 17, 2018
Hello, someone can tell me when we can mount the dexterity because more action asks me. I have the strength, the charisma, the agility and the int to the max. i just made a karaoke with eve for the talent show and must do the poem. if that can locate you. thank you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you get him his panties? ....remember sought for sex crimes and stuff.
Maybe you know a female around that's desperate enough for money?!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just started a new game and it worked i really don't know what happened the first time but after i started a new game i was able to keep going,maybe i got the bug because i thought i had to increase my STR to keep working in the garden and get some money to be able to buy the fish at the Pier so i tried to use the fishing rod and i captured a bunch of fishes and maybe my inventory was full(somehow)even if i couldn't see the fishes in my inventory or maybe i got the bug because i overdid the masturbation in the bed with Mom's panties.Either way i was able to pass the little bug.
I'd put money on the fishing. It taking up inventory and preventing a lot of things since you can't get rid of the damn things can make the problem worse later on. That's why I did the inner house stuff next to last since it required the most time on tedium in my view.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can anybody tell me if there's some quests for coach Taylor on 0.15.3 version and why my to do list is like this ? What am i supposed to do ? And have i missed some characters so far ? Cause i did Debbie,Jenny,Diane,Eric,Mia,Helen,Eric's mother,Aqua and all the teachers quest and i was wondering if i missed some character.

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Can anybody tell me if there's some quests for coach Taylor on 0.15.3 version and why my to do list is like this ? What am i supposed to do ? And have i missed some characters so far ? Cause i did Debbie,Jenny,Diane,Eric,Mia,Helen,Eric's mother,Aqua and all the teachers quest and i was wondering if i missed some character.
No there's not quests for coach Taylor on 0.15.3 version. Just have a look to your cookie Jar to see if you missed some characters

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one that wants to get more Judith content? Eve and her sister are really nice and I wouldn't mind more in the way of her, but I've been voting Judith for the last year.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Eve and her sister would be fun but I'm happy with the current content plan =D

I'm really really hoping for some family threesome content by .18.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes