Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Dude they are making 30k per month and will probably do more more 2 or 3 years. I think thats more than enough for just one game. Of course they are gonna cancel after the game is done. Like what the fuck. You are not making Half Life 3...

SirPlaysAlot

Jun 21, 2017
Dude they are making 30k per month and will probably do more more 2 or 3 years. I think thats more than enough for just one game. Of course they are gonna cancel after the game is done. Like what the fuck. You are not making Half Life 3...
You say that yet not complain about how much EA made off of FIFA alone. And it's not like they have Charge up Front enabled, people can cancel their subscription anytime. Summertime Saga is also given out free with each update, so its not like people are forced to pay for the game.

Reactions: todistgut985

todistgut985

Dec 22, 2017
Her's a suggestion for a further development of the story line that is usually featured in certain incestous erotic stories:
Mom and son are on a trip somewhere and there are not enough seats in the bus, so she has to sit in his lap this can also be done in a car) over some time he becomes hard and after some time she gives in and is hunped or even fucked right there. (there was also one when they are coming back or going to the beach so she's still in her bathing suit, for some reason (clothes were stolen or forgotten etc.)

It can be further developed that they are staying in a hotel and have to share a bed, one thing leads to another ... you know the epilogue. Or sharing a tent/sleeping bag etc.

This can be in the game or some could MAKE A FAN ART of it.

If some of the patrons can suggest this to DC directly, that would be awesome.

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
I have this idea for DC to put a gangbang or another dp scene in the game with Eric's "mom" in the basement or her friend after yoga in a locker room or the same yoga room . Maybe if Eric's "mom" continues reading the Kamesutra book she decides she want to try new things and wants to have a gangbang. So MC has to ask Eric, the friend at the gym, and possibly another male character to to help with this task and after a poker game or something new they go into the den and have sex there. For Mrs. Johnson's friend maybe the MC can help her set up a date with the buff dude and as a reward they have a threesome in the yoga room or a new locker room. Can someone propose this to DC and make this an actual thing because I don' have a patreon account.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys. Following the change in Patreon policy, DC had announced that updates on the stories of mom, sister and aunt would be suspended. but that would have given news about it in the following months. Is there any news about these updates?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have this idea for DC to put a gangbang or another dp scene in the game with Eric's "mom" in the basement or her friend after yoga in a locker room or the same yoga room . Maybe if Eric's "mom" continues reading the Kamesutra book she decides she want to try new things and wants to have a gangbang. So MC has to ask Eric, the friend at the gym, and possibly another male character to to help with this task and after a poker game or something new they go into the den and have sex there. For Mrs. Johnson's friend maybe the MC can help her set up a date with the buff dude and as a reward they have a threesome in the yoga room or a new locker room. Can someone propose this to DC and make this an actual thing because I don' have a patreon account.
There's some talk going around that the goth/alt school friend is going to be the gangbang/sharing content.

todistgut985

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys. Following the change in Patreon policy, DC had announced that updates on the stories of mom, sister and aunt would be suspended. but that would have given news about it in the following months. Is there any news about these updates?
Well

Diane is the Aunt and Jenny is the MC's sister. (although because of patreon's anti incest regulations they are not mentoned as: : "mom" "sis" and "aunt" in the game anymore ... we still know that they are "wink wink" and you can name them "mom" "sis" and "auntie" anyway) soo there are ways of navigating around it

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Well

Diane is the Aunt and Jenny is the MC's sister. (although because of patreon's anti incest regulations they are not mentoned as: : "mom" "sis" and "aunt" in the game anymore ... we still know that they are "wink wink" and you can name them "mom" "sis" and "auntie" anyway) soo there are ways of navigating around it
OK thanks:);)

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
[...] Part of the problem with the patreon model is imo that it incentivizes slow rolling updates. [...]
To me, the Patreon model is solely responsible that there is any game development at all. Without Patreon, there would be no Summertime Saga. Or many other games available here or elsewere. I would even go so far and say without Patreon there would be no need for a site like F95zone.
So I will put up with any wait time between updates. Especially since I don't give DarkCookie any money.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if any of you seen it but they added more to the next update going from 62% done back to 60% done.
progress.jpg

I also don't know if this was posted here or not but if it was here it is again.

Status update:
Just giving everyone some news on the development. As you can see from the progress bar, we're doing well so far and work is steady. Roxxy's update looks like it will have quite a bit of content as well! Comparable to the previous update, but completed in less time and with a lot more hscenes!

Three new characters will make an appearance in the upcoming update. Can you guess who/what they are?

--------------------------------------------------------

New animation help:

Some of you may have known that 1 of our older hscene animation (Debbie on the laundry machine) was reworked and improved by an animator named AEHentai a while back. We were able to get him to animate the scenes for 0.16 this time around, which means I can focus on just making the art for them (higher quality), and then send him the assets to animate (at high frame rate)! This will save me some time so we can make the updates better, bigger and faster.

Patreon rewards:

I mentioned some new rewards we're working last month and they're doing good progress. Not quite done and ready yet, but we're working on them and they should be coming soon. The closer look at the development/tasking is going to be very useful for those who want to follow our daily progress!

New milestones:

I will be creating new milestones soon... And yes, I will be doing that stream when I get some time to set it up. :p

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the support! <3

-DC

Reactions: papasmurf

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
There's some talk going around that the goth/alt school friend is going to be the gangbang/sharing content.
That's pretty cool if DC implements the goth girl as a sharing scene or gangbang into the game can you please show me where you got that information and can someone please post my previous post about the Ms. Johnson and yoga friend to DC's patreon I have a bunch of ideas and story arcs he can implement into the game for most of the characters.

Reactions: todistgut985

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's pretty cool if DC implements the goth girl as a sharing scene or gangbang into the game can you please show me where you got that information and can someone please post my previous post about the Ms. Johnson and yoga friend to DC's patreon I have a bunch of ideas and story arcs he can implement into the game for most of the characters.
It's actually pretty much just gossip and especulation. Mostly on 4chan.

But there is some evidences in game that leads to that... She likes to be up late night with that douche trio, she was way to quick to show up her boobs at a karaoke, she drinks a lot and she's overall the stereotype of a free use girl.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
It's actually pretty much just gossip and especulation. Mostly on 4chan.

But there is some evidences in game that leads to that... She likes to be up late night with that douche trio, she was way to quick to show up her boobs at a karaoke, she drinks a lot and she's overall the stereotype of a free use girl.
Not gonna happen. DC already told us that his plans for her involves threesomes with ehr sister. Thats why her update was postponed.

Mar 21, 2018
The Mother, Aunt and Sister keep winning all the polls, and they are already the most developed characters in the game with the most sex scenes. So yeah, he keeps doing even more development on the most developed characters, it's just gonna make it take longer.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The Mother, Aunt and Sister keep winning all the polls, and they are already the most developed characters in the game with the most sex scenes. So yeah, he keeps doing even more development on the most developed characters, it's just gonna make it take longer.
There aren't going to be any big updates after the coming ones though. The mom's story is basically done (except of course what's needed for the main story, prom and other character's stories) and the same will be true for Jenny and Diane once their next updates are finished. Else it looks like Diane' and Jenny's stories have to be reworked for technical reasons. Their code base is old and has to be changed to solve the save game issue and thus it does make sense to rework their whole story accordingly now and not wait any longer.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes