TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
The real bummer after this update is knowing that when the Prom event is added into the game, we'll probably have to wait a bit to be able to romance/Impregnate Roxxy.

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what is the difference of patron version and public version?
None. Patreons will get the download maybe an hours earlier and will have full speed available, unlike some of the other free hosters who are a bit slower from time to time. The content is the same.

The real bummer after this update is knowing that when the Prom event is added into the game, we'll probably have to wait a bit to be able to romance/Impregnate Roxxy.
The prom will likely indeed take quite a bit of time. As far as I'm aware MC will have to date girls (so we'll need the dating system first) so he can take them to the prom. I'm not sure when DC plans to introduce pregnancy for other's than Diane but I'd indeed guess it's going to be at somewhere at the end.

Reactions: KaiserST

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so far "pregnancy" is only some kind of kinky concept.
The "aunt" ask for creampies and makeing babys but there is no visual that indicates a succesful conception, let alone an advanceing pregnancy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so quick question when is impregnating and pregnancy sex gonna be added for the mom and other characters ?
Nobody really knows right now. As far as I'm aware DC wants to make one big pregnancy update later on for "all" other characters who are supposed to get pregnant. Given that statement I'd guess it's going to be somewhere at the end of the developement. So it should be only Diane for quite some time.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
I skimmed through DarkCookies streams, and took a few screenshots of Roxxy from the upcoming update. Some of these have already been posted, but there a few that I haven't seen here. Either way, this thread could always more Roxxy.

View attachment 107593 View attachment 107594 View attachment 107595 View attachment 107596 View attachment 107597 View attachment 107598 View attachment 107599
My prayers hath been answered. Everyone needs a Roxxy in their lives.

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017

ovan26

May 27, 2017
the art is not even finished yet..i think its gonna take another month since its close to 2 months sinced last update

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I've always wondered that. Not just in this game. I can only assume it's considered the "peak" taboo
Yeah. They can take something else like sleep with friends' mom or sneak on other's wife instead of sleep with their own mother. It s gross! What about build a milk farm with some background characters?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have seen people getting aroused from watching characters getting cut into pieces and being eaten, being strangled and fucked afterwards, people getting aroused from seing a women shit on her lovers face...or peed.
In regards of "disgusting" kinks I am not even sure if this one is fitting on the list.
And whats with all the NTR? I can enjoy a story where the character steals a women from a ruined relationship...but most NTR seem to include drugging and rapeing the girl until her mind breaks.
If thats your boat that's fine, I don't like it, but I don't judge it...until you try to force it on me.

what is this incest mod? doesn't this game already contain incest?
The developer rewrote the story parts to make the "mother" a friend of the MCs father... apperently Patreon is getting very unfriendly to developers with Incest content...this one reverts the changes

Reactions: unknown78

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
wait i have a question, my last play are 14.3 which over 900mb and now i download 15.3 only 500mb, is this right or i missing something??

and you can't use your save from the last play, i had to start over again from the beginning ???

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Milk Farm you say?
Oh yeah! That is the fastest way to have a sustain income that could enable MC to afford the house and studying. Pizza delivery is so frustrating and boring. That could be great if DC considers this as a possible content in the future. :D
Your photo cmt made me speechless. LoL

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I've always wondered that. Not just in this game. I can only assume it's considered the "peak" taboo
There's a way simpler answer to that and that is... it just gives the author the perfect setting for this kind of game. You can get more "random" encounters while in your house, like the shower, or the spying, or the teasing that you wouldn't otherwise get if you were to live by yourself.

Nice and easy extra content with minimal effort as to the setting of the story...it also helps that all other characters in your house are conveniently single.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes