MilkShank

May 26, 2018

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys, I have a few questions:
1: I don't really understand what DC calls 'posing' in his progress bar
2: How comes that posing and code haven't moved an inch on that progress bar for like a few weeks?
3: How comes the progress bar went 2% backwards (if I'm not wrong it used to be 62% three days ago)
Thanks for your answers :)
Regarding #2, they *have* moved in the last few weeks. On May 12th, there were 8 posing tasks done (now 14) and there were 21 coding tasks complete (now 34).

Reactions: BountyKnight

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I hope mc gets to fuck her in this update
He most certainly will. This update is all about her.

Hey guys whats their new schedule for the release of the update
If you go on his Patreon page, you'll be able to see the progress bar. Right now it's sitting at 63% completion. Summertime Saga doesn't have a release schedule. The update will be out, when the team is done with it. There's no telling when that will be, but I'd give it at least late-June, or the end of June.

Reactions: KaiserST

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys perhaps i am the only one who think about this, but... i really want new clothes for mc!
Men, he look like really a stupid child! At last give some pants and shoes! I look the new pic with roxxy someone post there. And... till now the mc look always the same! Was really cool when during music event, Eve change mc hair style XD
Was really cool if he add some shop clothes in the city. Where you can buy and change his apparence.
But i understand that perhaps this is really a huge work.

For now i cant wait to finally let Roxxy become a really lovelly girl! Hope that mc dick really do the magic XD
Also i hope to see Dexter cry -.- i really hate bully guys. DC do the miracle and let Dexter cry like a fucking pig! when he see us stolen Roxxy from him! So bully learn the hard lesson of they life!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
He most certainly will. This update is all about her.

If you go on his Patreon page, you'll be able to see the progress bar. Right now it's sitting at 63% completion. Summertime Saga doesn't have a release schedule. The update will be out, when the team is done with it. There's no telling when that will be, but I'd give it at least late-June, or the end of June.

I think it's more realistic beginning / mid July (unfortunately)

I'm too curious to see this update, I hope Dark cookie does not disappoint me on Roxy's mother (I'm more interested in mother than daughter:rolleyes:)

(sorry my english)

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
Also i hope to see Dexter cry -.- i really hate bully guys. DC do the miracle and let Dexter cry like a fucking pig! when he see us stolen Roxxy from him! So bully learn the hard lesson of they life!
well, in that case, MC should fuck Dexter. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: UpSized

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
For now i cant wait to finally let Roxxy become a really lovelly girl! Hope that mc dick really do the magic XD

I think the perfect revenge would be to fuck Roxy in front of him (for example, he who enters the room and surprises them) and gets stuck (for the disappointment) to see Roxy completely satisfied under our shots:happyblush

(sorry my english)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
well, in that case, MC should fuck Dexter. :extremelyhappy:
lol nooooo please XD i understand some ppl if they are into gay thing XD
But i wanna only female girls/women XD so if DC do, at last give us optional thing XD like fucking Dexter mother! Or Dexter.
Ofc i choice the mother XD

I think the perfect revenge would be to fuck Roxy in front of him (for example, he who enters the room and surprises them) and gets stuck (for the disappointment) to see Roxy completely satisfied under our shots:happyblush

(sorry my english)
lol man awesome! The three house was perfect for this kind of thing XD
Or perhaps buy the new house on the beach and during a beach party, he find Mc and Roxxy in the bed XD
I also like some school thing like... after he see the sex thing, Dexter try to puch mc in school, but after the strong/art combat in gym we destroid him in school so all ppl see it and Dexter run and cry XD Die Dexter i hate you!

Reactions: Mark17

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
why going the long route with the house? just bang Roxxy in the changeing room or the toilets (at school) and have them cought red handed when Dexter searches for her.
I do like the idea of finally getting a little physical revenge for the beat ups before though :þ

My greatest concern right now is the proclaimed rewrite of the story of your housemates.
If we are lucky it won't change much, but if DC decides to focus on Patreons guildline and change the story so it'll actually make some sence that the MC isn't bloodrelated to any of them; this could become a breaking point...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man i liked this update very much and read about the New 0.16 update tjat will be mainly about Roxxy's storyline..
I also read about 2 New characters who will be introduced and i kept wondering why not make progress with the characters already in the game rather than introducing new ones like Eve and her sister?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I also read about 2 New characters who will be introduced and i kept wondering why not make progress with the characters already in the game rather than introducing new ones like Eve and her sister?
They will certainly be minor characters which are generally beneficial to the plot (one certainly related to the new trailer park etc.). In the end an interesting story needs a certain number of characters to be believable. But they won't get a lot of content and thus the focus will always be on the main characters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys whats their new schedule for the release of the update
About a week after this hits 99%.
progress (1).jpg

If you would like to track it yourself bookmark this page.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you think so?
although I think this update is faster than normal, we never know.
It still takes time for the internal testing to get done and that part takes around 4-7 days and longer if bugs are found.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes