bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What's the cheat for money, cause: inventory.money doesn't work, says NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
i am currently stuck in house with map locked and i can't go to sleep cause it says i still have stuff to do but i have no energy left for the day 0.15.20 has alot of bugs still to fix as have already had to use console command to fix the the shovel problem.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Realy. Are people here too dumb to read or using the search function. I mean there are about 2000 posts since the release yesterday and most of it are the same few questions each asked a hundred times and each answered a hundred times. And to Leonhardt: I myself answered this stupid Int question a lot up to now. Since some game versions ago there exists a second way to raise the Int stat. Play Maze Runner on MC's PC.
Hey, Dumbass... Perhaps you were born knowing everything?... If you are tired of answering the same question, then ... do not answer it any more!

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
I just got the first pair of panties from Jenny but when I went to Somrak to give him the panties he said I miss what he seeks? Anyone can help?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I just got the first pair of panties from Jenny but when I went to Somrak to give him the panties he said I miss what he seeks? Anyone can help?
That's a bug, load a save before you got the panties and try again and make sure that you have the panties in your inventory.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm so glad that i forgot to download the update 15.2....i am playing without any bugs untill now...ended diane route and doing Ross and Dewitt route now...

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I'm so glad that i forgot to download the update 15.2....i am playing without any bugs untill now...ended diane route and doing Ross and Dewitt route now...
Yep, could play everything with 0.15.1. The only bug I encounterd was the panties bug, but for this I just had to reload and try again.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey, Dumbass... Perhaps you were born knowing everything?... If you are tired of answering the same question, then ... do not answer it any more!
I'd say it's more a case of being tired of repeatedly seeing the same questions, not answering them. He's making a valid point though.
Far too many instances of people being too lazy to take a couple more minutes to search for what they're asking, and that's an epidemic across many different threads too.

That bloats the thread with, objectively, pointless drivel that all too often buries useful information contained in the thread.
Hell, for every 4 or 5 people that do that, there's almost as many that ask about something that's on the first post itself!

Also, he's not the dumbass, they are. Ironically, so are you, because you're incorrectly using the term.

Jun 16, 2017
For anyone looking for the magazines
You can find them at the teachers lounge at the 1st floor by talking to the music teacher inside it.
Talking to kevin inside the cafeteria
And at the basketball court
I am not sure if the time of day matters but i believe i found them during the second part of the day

thanks alot man it helped me.

Reactions: Wearablenine

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I'd say it's more a case of being tired of repeatedly seeing the same questions, not answering them. He's making a valid point though.
Far too many instances of people being too lazy to take a couple more minutes to search for what they're asking, and that's an epidemic across many different threads too.

That bloats the thread with, objectively, pointless drivel that all too often buries useful information contained in the thread.
Hell, for every 4 or 5 people that do that, there's almost as many that ask about something that's on the first post itself!

Also, he's not the dumbass, they are. Ironically, so are you, because you're incorrectly using the term.
And on another note there is a thread called where those questions should be asked.

Jun 2, 2017
i ended up reaching the limit i could do without advancing with the mom so i stated a new save and i now cant get erik to work in the cafeteria so i cant upgrade my str... and i cant increase str with the console commands and the cheat mode issnt working cus it says "stats dont matter" yet none of the stats are changed and the only thing its actually changed is the money

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i ended up reaching the limit i could do without advancing with the mom so i stated a new save and i now cant get erik to work in the cafeteria so i cant upgrade my str... and i cant increase str with the console commands and the cheat mode issnt working cus it says "stats dont matter" yet none of the stats are changed and the only thing its actually changed is the money
Cheat mode cant save you from events based on stats,sad but they never tried to make it really as a loophole,i always start 2 gameplays one without cheat and other with the cheat,since the update 13 when sis was locked on cheat mode(at that time i was still pledging for DC and was more than happy to find bugs to report)a bug way popular at time...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes