darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
Here, all of my save game..
maybe someone need it..

its version 0.15.10 though..
(IDK if save compatible with newer ver)

i divided in 4 page,
its contain good place (in my Opinion)
and some story related (so you can choose your own route)

Known Bugs
Some sex scene in cookie jar is still missing
5.png
(if you download all the save game, just replace everything)
Enjoy

*sorry for my bad english, english isnt my first language.

^_^

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
are there any thing do with teacher sport place guyes how me get A+ in sport class

and me done with teach
Science, French and Music is just another teacher of sport

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
Well, I don't have the prompt to print it out.
The homework isn't even in my bag.
Is it a bug?
it could be which homework was it again? if its the french poem u gotta get the french poetry book from library do the homework at computer and then go into computer room to print it out i messed up and tried returning it to her before printing it and then printed it so u might gotta do that and i just dont know it but it oculd very well be a bug this has a lot of them right now for some reason

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Has the bug regarding Diane's dialogue going back to the very beginning been resolved? Basically I can't progress her storyline now.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
How can I train my int? I think I should use the blackboard but it's not clickable and Roxxy is in front of it.
Realy. Are people here too dumb to read or using the search function. I mean there are about 2000 posts since the release yesterday and most of it are the same few questions each asked a hundred times and each answered a hundred times. And to Leonhardt: I myself answered this stupid Int question a lot up to now. Since some game versions ago there exists a second way to raise the Int stat. Play Maze Runner on MC's PC.

Taamtaam

Apr 27, 2017
When I first enter the French class, it says "homework" is added to my backpack, but it doesn't show. Same happens with Jenny's panties. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Oct 2, 2017
Has the bug regarding Diane's dialogue going back to the very beginning been resolved? Basically I can't progress her storyline now.
I doubt it. I just tried to start a new game in 15.2 and now even though I have the shovel, I can't clean her garden at all because I need a shovel. *facepalm*

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
If people would actually read posts before posting, they would figure out that the game is really buggy right now. You should probably wait to download it until later. You should also wait for the incest patch to be fixed, because it seems to be breaking the game too.

M

monkeybird69

after showing "aunt" diane the shovel when you try the garden minigame it says you don't have the shovel.

Reactions: lxking

quertyasdf

Jul 30, 2017
Stuck with shovel like many many others.

Also stuck at night when unlocking TV feature. Can't sleep or find anything else to do.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes