• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
The cheat mode just gives you the option to skip the minigames for the stats. Changing them via the console will skip certain things and you will probably break the game, Just grind them. Do str in the morning, charisma at night and whatever in between.
The hole just here to fap thing to me means no BS grind.

Sep 25, 2017
I grabbed a persistent.rar from like 15 pages back and that save gave me access to all the scenes via cookie jar, but there's no actual save data to load, all the slots are empty. So I can't actually load the game but I can watch all the scenes just fine, hah. Should I just replay up through the current version or is there another save file floating around that might work better?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The hole just here to fap thing to me means no BS grind.
DC dont know how to make Jenny route not bug if you just jump all the dexterity training by cc(you break jenny's route),since Sonrak is a vital part on her router pray that his coders can find a way for that,but for now,no shortcut on dexterity for you(aside for jumping the minigame on cheat mode)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She's an active poster on the SS discord
Already earned my respect for doing more content on Judith(damn i love that character,shame no one gives a fuck to her on patreon,i've got brutally smashed on every poll i voted for her content)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Already earned my respect for doing more content on Judith(damn i love that character,shame no one gives a fuck to her on patreon,i've got brutally smashed on every poll i voted for her content)
I just like Rhonda and Annie better. Nothing agaisn't Judith.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just do not understand i play the 0.15.1 with incest patch. I go to eric house and try to help him with the missing card. I find the card i go up to give him back is damn card but, Eric is not in is room! Who i am missing?

wow 0.15.30 download time XD

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I just like Rhonda and Annie better. Nothing agaisn't Judith.
Well while i cant really disagree with you on Rhonda,i cant agree with you with Annie(even if she has such nice drawn tits)she reminds my waaaay to much of one of the cultists in Bible Black(even if she's just missguided by Smith),so i prefer Eve than Annie(but thats just my reasons and taste so dont take it as offense)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just do not understand i play the 0.15.1 with incest patch. I go to eric house and try to help him with the missing card. I find the card i go up to give him back is damn card but, Eric is not in is room! Who i am missing?

wow 0.15.30 download time XD
Return there other day,he gone after the dinner his mom made,so you wont see him on the same day anymore

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well while i cant really disagree with you on Rhonda,i cant agree with you with Annie(even if she has such nice drawn tits)she reminds my waaaay to much of one of the cultists in Bible Black(even if she's just missguided by Smith),so i prefer Eve than Annie(but thats just my reasons and taste so dont take it as offense)
Oh man who you remember me u_u bible black! At the start i really like that hentai. But episode after episode that hentai become to much shit. I mean the main girl who is in love of mc, get ass fucket with to many other boy! Just because the magic teacher use a spell on her. Without count the magic spell that give the damn hot blonde teacher a magic penis. And that was really to far for me.
Bible black have one of most damn artwork, but the story was really shit. I really do not understand how some boys fap with to many men in action. I mean i am a man i wanna see more pussy and bobs, not many penis! Anyway i hope that this 0.15.3 work without to many bug.

Another thing
Who is the difference between the patreon download and the public download?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes