• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I play the 0.15, 0.15.1 and 0.15.2... With and without the Incest patch... And in all those I found the same bugs.
- No french homework (It never appears in my inventory)
- No panties (same as french homework)
- No shovel (no aunt path progres)
Now downloading V0.15.3... I hope that they have solved those bugs

Reactions: gilll

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Most of the complaints here are not even bugs,just people not knowing how to progess the quests. use your brain people. btw this update is not worth 4 month waiting. i finished the whole teacher quest in 6 hours (mom,aunt & sis quest included). could've been way less if it's not for ms ross competition thing at the end. i think ivanka only appeared at the end after i did mrs johnson's quest

Dat BJ scene tho
Some mainstream video games can be completed in 6 hours, yet this update wasn't good enough for you?

schwab

Aug 9, 2016
Changelog for new version?
0.15.3 Changelog:

• Fixed the Diane garden shovel check being inverted.
  • Fixed mia referring to the old homework instead of the new dictionary quest.
  • Fixed Jenny stealing more money from you than you have when you buy her panties. (Goddammit Jenny)
  • Fixed Okita goggles giving an error due to her period. (this period ., not the one you're thinking. Perv)
  • Fixed the attic key not being taken when you try to take it. (evasion skill level 100)
  • Fixed paying Jenny to help convince Roxxy not actually taking money. (Jenny is so confusing at times)
  • Fixed Okita key-code item giving an error when looking at it from the inventory.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I'd say it's more a case of being tired of repeatedly seeing the same questions, not answering them. He's making a valid point though.
Far too many instances of people being too lazy to take a couple more minutes to search for what they're asking, and that's an epidemic across many different threads too.

That bloats the thread with, objectively, pointless drivel that all too often buries useful information contained in the thread.
Hell, for every 4 or 5 people that do that, there's almost as many that ask about something that's on the first post itself!

Also, he's not the dumbass, they are. Ironically, so are you, because you're incorrectly using the term.
There was quite literally five of the same questions on the page following the answer to the question.

Some of the people in this thread make me want to run head first into a concrete wall. They don't read anything in Post #1, or they ask a question they could find in 30 seconds. Too many people needing to be spoonfed like they were toddlers.

I spent a ton of time answers questions last night, but jeez this thread is frustrating.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Jun 2, 2017
Already earned my respect for doing more content on Judith(damn i love that character,shame no one gives a fuck to her on patreon,i've got brutally smashed on every poll i voted for her content)
I like her to honestly it makes me sad when i see her frowning all the time especially when i open her locker and see a picture of the mc i sometimes throw her a handjob every now and then cus thats the only thing i really can do for her

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Some mainstream video games can be completed in 6 hours, yet this update wasn't good enough for you?
I can agree with Rucky in part,i mean,in polishment this one is by far the worst(way to much bugs for an entire week of bugtesting) now in matter of content i have to go with Ted's opinion this update was very unique,introduced nice new mechanics and lots of interesting characters and events and even deepened the relation you can have with them(like Erik,Kevin,Eve and Judith)while surely one of the more troublesome updates till now,its surely something(maybe not entirely worth 4 months,but enjoyable enough to let it slip)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I can agree with Rucky in part,i mean,in polishment this one is by far the worst(way to much bugs for an entire week of bugtesting) now in matter of content i have to go with Ted's opinion this update was very unique,introduced nice new mechanics and lots of interesting characters and events and even deepened the relation you can have with them(like Erik,Kevin,Eve and Judith)while surely one of the more troublesome updates till now,its surely something(maybe not entirely worth 4 months,but enjoyable enough to let it slip)
There's only what, 7 devs total? The game has gotten pretty big at this point, so you can't expect that number of people to catch everything. The game is in it's alpha state, and all alpha stage game testing I have done have broken, so if massive games are breaking, this "little" one should too. In a perfect world, things would work more smoothly, but people could just wait a couple days for the bug fixes to come in rather than needing to fap the second it comes out.

Reactions: seraphimd2
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes