• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey, Dumbass... Perhaps you were born knowing everything?... If you are tired of answering the same question, then ... do not answer it any more!
I'd say it's more a case of being tired of repeatedly seeing the same questions, not answering them. He's making a valid point though.
Far too many instances of people being too lazy to take a couple more minutes to search for what they're asking, and that's an epidemic across many different threads too.

That bloats the thread with, objectively, pointless drivel that all too often buries useful information contained in the thread.
Hell, for every 4 or 5 people that do that, there's almost as many that ask about something that's on the first post itself!

Also, he's not the dumbass, they are. Ironically, so are you, because you're incorrectly using the term.

Jun 16, 2017
For anyone looking for the magazines
You can find them at the teachers lounge at the 1st floor by talking to the music teacher inside it.
Talking to kevin inside the cafeteria
And at the basketball court
I am not sure if the time of day matters but i believe i found them during the second part of the day

thanks alot man it helped me.

Reactions: Wearablenine

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I'd say it's more a case of being tired of repeatedly seeing the same questions, not answering them. He's making a valid point though.
Far too many instances of people being too lazy to take a couple more minutes to search for what they're asking, and that's an epidemic across many different threads too.

That bloats the thread with, objectively, pointless drivel that all too often buries useful information contained in the thread.
Hell, for every 4 or 5 people that do that, there's almost as many that ask about something that's on the first post itself!

Also, he's not the dumbass, they are. Ironically, so are you, because you're incorrectly using the term.
And on another note there is a thread called where those questions should be asked.

Jun 2, 2017
i ended up reaching the limit i could do without advancing with the mom so i stated a new save and i now cant get erik to work in the cafeteria so i cant upgrade my str... and i cant increase str with the console commands and the cheat mode issnt working cus it says "stats dont matter" yet none of the stats are changed and the only thing its actually changed is the money

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i ended up reaching the limit i could do without advancing with the mom so i stated a new save and i now cant get erik to work in the cafeteria so i cant upgrade my str... and i cant increase str with the console commands and the cheat mode issnt working cus it says "stats dont matter" yet none of the stats are changed and the only thing its actually changed is the money
Cheat mode cant save you from events based on stats,sad but they never tried to make it really as a loophole,i always start 2 gameplays one without cheat and other with the cheat,since the update 13 when sis was locked on cheat mode(at that time i was still pledging for DC and was more than happy to find bugs to report)a bug way popular at time...

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
so is 15.1 most stable than 15.2 with and without the patch or not?
0.15.1 has less game breaking bugs, at least in my playthrough. But it seems to be importatnt in which order the questlines are played. I for example completed first the 3 incest routes and eriks route and at the same time maxed the stats. Then the 4 teachers routes (could be important to first complete Dewitt route before Ross, because of the paint bug) and at last Mias route.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well i cant really say its free from bugs cuz untill now i only ended diane route and began ross and dewitt routes on normal mode(on cheat mode however i ended jenny mom and diane routes already without any bug to bother me),but i'm usually careful when advancing on my gameplay...

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Well i cant really say its free from bugs cuz untill now i only ended diane route and began ross and dewitt routes on normal mode(on cheat mode however i ended jenny mom and diane routes already without any bug to bother me),but i'm usually careful when advancing on my gameplay...
With Ross and Dewitt at the same time be aware of the paint bug.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Would you explain how it gets triggered so i can test what could possibly be the reason?
I didn't encounter it myself, but if I understood it right so far, when you got the paint for Ross first, you can't find the paint for Dewitt in Dianes shed anymore.

Jun 22, 2017
Hey fellas finished the game and I was wondering, in some update the seem to change the cheats code. Now it's player.inventory etc when the next update come out how do I find them for myself do you find it in the files/script?

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to raise stats with the console? For some reason the cheat mode checks stats all the time even when is not supposed to do that

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to raise stats with the console? For some reason the cheat mode checks stats all the time even when is not supposed to do that
You still have to go to the places to raise your stats in cheat mode. Instead of doing the mini game there's an option to cheat.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The cheat mode just gives you the option to skip the minigames for the stats. Changing them via the console will skip certain things and you will probably break the game, Just grind them. Do str in the morning, charisma at night and whatever in between.

Reactions: PatreonTed

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I didn't encounter it myself, but if I understood it right so far, when you got the paint for Ross first, you can't find the paint for Dewitt in Dianes shed anymore.
Funny you mean the paint for making a guitar duplicate for kevin?dunno if its related or people just didnt read it right,but i picked ross paint with eve sis and dewitt paint(wich i picked 1week after the one for ross)i picked on diane's...made it just as you said and its cool here yet....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes