• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
If people would actually read posts before posting, they would figure out that the game is really buggy right now. You should probably wait to download it until later. You should also wait for the incest patch to be fixed, because it seems to be breaking the game too.

M

monkeybird69

after showing "aunt" diane the shovel when you try the garden minigame it says you don't have the shovel.

Reactions: lxking

quertyasdf

Jul 30, 2017
Stuck with shovel like many many others.

Also stuck at night when unlocking TV feature. Can't sleep or find anything else to do.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What's the cheat for money, cause: inventory.money doesn't work, says NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
i am currently stuck in house with map locked and i can't go to sleep cause it says i still have stuff to do but i have no energy left for the day 0.15.20 has alot of bugs still to fix as have already had to use console command to fix the the shovel problem.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Realy. Are people here too dumb to read or using the search function. I mean there are about 2000 posts since the release yesterday and most of it are the same few questions each asked a hundred times and each answered a hundred times. And to Leonhardt: I myself answered this stupid Int question a lot up to now. Since some game versions ago there exists a second way to raise the Int stat. Play Maze Runner on MC's PC.
Hey, Dumbass... Perhaps you were born knowing everything?... If you are tired of answering the same question, then ... do not answer it any more!

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
I just got the first pair of panties from Jenny but when I went to Somrak to give him the panties he said I miss what he seeks? Anyone can help?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I just got the first pair of panties from Jenny but when I went to Somrak to give him the panties he said I miss what he seeks? Anyone can help?
That's a bug, load a save before you got the panties and try again and make sure that you have the panties in your inventory.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm so glad that i forgot to download the update 15.2....i am playing without any bugs untill now...ended diane route and doing Ross and Dewitt route now...

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I'm so glad that i forgot to download the update 15.2....i am playing without any bugs untill now...ended diane route and doing Ross and Dewitt route now...
Yep, could play everything with 0.15.1. The only bug I encounterd was the panties bug, but for this I just had to reload and try again.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes