• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
Is the game getting Steam release, that it needs this long of tech fix? The wait for the next characters has been brutal.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Ah yes, release the tech update in parts now, so take everything you've already spent 3 years on, segment all of what's already finished out so you can now drip feed what was supposed to be out years ago (say do one chunk every year?), and keep the gravy train going for another decade at least.

It actually doesn't bother me at all, only thing that does is that there are devs who bust their asses every day to make sure they put out decent updates every few months who don't have a tenth of DPC's revenue and are far more deserving.
I don't know man, the way you worded it makes it sound like it bothers you quite a bit, no? :KEK: OK listen lad, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind who likes or hates DC, you do you, I'm just talking about myself. I just rather the fact it would've took the same amount of time anyway. No need to be hyperbolic, everyone just wants to see some content, anything, at least something to show for it. And I personally think it's better to get a chunk every few months than not see a single thing outside of project reports and wallpapers for the foreseeable future.. Don't you? Otherwise why are you still here, bingo?

Also, if I got a buck for every person whining about the dude's revenue in this thread, it'd be enough to pay my rent. I didn't even mention anything about it, like damn bro. Let's talk about he actual game for once, I don't understand how people never get tired of this topic that can never go outside bias it's actually kinda hilarious.

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Ah yes.
The last 100 pages are about the abandoned tag with the same people copy pasting the same 4 page arguments to the same bait while simultaneously keeping up with their "milking" debates that have been going on for months if not years. I understand doing it here and there and I do get a good chuckle out of some of them but c'mon guys a little bit of self-awareness please :KEK:

Like maybe just maybe maybe talk about the game?
Y'ALL the ones constantly on here. Y'ALL the ones with most of the posts on this thread and the cool part of that is you actually have the choice between cleaning things up or continuing the dumpster fire and y'all CHOOSE to keep it going.

You want it stop? Stop flooding the thread. Ignore the baits and block those accounts. Talk about fanart. Talk about mods. Talk about what you would change in the dialogues. Talk about what you would want to see as end game with your fav waifu. Literally anything else.

Here, I'll even make it easy for everyone:
If Eve wasn't trans, who would you want it to be?
- For me it would be Annie cause it fits with the principal stuff or maybe sister angelica? But then MC would have to take it and I'm assuming most people are uber-straight in here :HideThePain:

What's one fetish you would want to see portrayed?
- I wouldn't mind NTR from the MC with Dex watching
I haven't followed this thread in a while, but going back from the latest posts, this comment caught my eye so I'm gonna single you out. (It's not a personal attack against you or anything like that. I just thought this comment is worthy of some kind of response.)

"The last 100 pages are about the abandoned tag with the same people copy pasting the same 4 page arguments to the same bait while simultaneously keeping up with their "milking" debates that have been going on for months if not years." - I mean, what else is there? We can have small talk about little things in the game, but those topics have been discussed over and over again. The game haven't changed for months if not years. The constant talks about the 'Abandoned' tag reflects the state of the game itself. Simply put, the bitching and moaning is more entertaining than the game itself at this point.

"I understand doing it here and there and I do get a good chuckle out of some of them but c'mon guys a little bit of self-awareness please" - I urge you to do the same. No offense.

"Like maybe just maybe maybe talk about the game?" - We've been there, we've done that.

"Y'ALL the ones constantly on here. Y'ALL the ones with most of the posts on this thread and the cool part of that is you actually have the choice between cleaning things up or continuing the dumpster fire and y'all CHOOSE to keep it going." - And I can't blame them, honestly. They care about the game and seeing how it's going, this kind of reaction is not that surprising. And let's not act like this thread is some kind of temple, in need of its sanctity and purity to be preserved. The dumpster fire will continue until morale improves.

"You want it stop? Stop flooding the thread." - No! Keep it coming. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. The purpose is to be bothersome. To eventually reach the people who has a say-so in the development.

"Here, I'll even make it easy for everyone: If Eve wasn't trans, who would you want it to be?" - No one.

"What's one fetish you would want to see portrayed?" - Something. Anything. In my lifetime... please.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Rejoice, for the day has finally arrived! It is now April 30th and SS has met the terms of the abandoned tag. Instead of asking about it, you may all flood the mods with requests to apply abandoned status here.
I'd rather fap into may, but that's just me.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
How is this not marked as abandoned? 2 years without a meaningful update.
There game here in this site that was updated during this meantime and is already marked as abandoned, curious to say the least.
as per F95 rules I reported the discussion asking for the abandoned tag. my report was rejected
Don't count on f95 jannies to do anything especially the ones in charge of this thread.

the nu-moderation teams is very compromised (deleting reviews, deleting posts exposing scam, bootlicking devs..etc)

There will be no abandoned tag. Move on lads.

Reminder :
Thread Updated: 2022-10-31

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 342 Votes