• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
Will there be any scene improvements after this 18.5 released ?
I can wait peacefully for any mods.

upupajack

Dec 19, 2018
Please, remove the x-ray effect when MC come inside... it's simply ugly, ridicolous and boner-killer. Thank You very much.

Oct 14, 2018
Please, remove the x-ray effect when MC come inside... it's simply ugly, ridicolous and boner-killer. Thank You very much.
The x-ray is usually an option during the scene that you can choose to have on or not. Tho some scenes seem outdated and either don't have it or is forced to have it. Either way, removing it would be silly since others like it. Having it be an option is just fine.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The x-ray is usually an option during the scene that you can choose to have on or not. Tho some scenes seem outdated and either don't have it or is forced to have it. Either way, removing it would be silly since others like it. Having it be an option is just fine.
I will see what I can do. Be assured that I also did not like it the way it was done recently for Diane, Debby and Daisy, and I already changed that in a way.

However, it is now 11:30pm in my timezone and I just downloaded the game. Expect nothing before tomorrow earliest...

eagles11

May 28, 2018
It this mod compatible with Lain's mod pack?
I used them both in 18.2. I used this to fix the error below. Worked perfectly after that.

There's only one file which is conflicting ("game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy"), I merged both files and attached it, seems to work without problems... (played today through the whole game with both mods)

Found a little bug, in game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer/trailer_interior/dialogues.rpy in line 1020. I think "location_trailer_closeup_day" should be "location_trailer_day_closeup". :)

Thanks for the great mod btw...
bedroom.rpy

Reactions: escachifu

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The deed is done, version 0.18.5-0.1 Alpha of the Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod is up.

I bet it's full of bugs, but it did not crash on me and what I tried worked. Report any bugs here!

Have Fun!

Dec 15, 2017
I will see what I can do. Be assured that I also did not like it the way it was done recently for Diane, Debby and Daisy, and I already changed that in a way.

However, it is now 11:30pm in my timezone and I just downloaded the game. Expect nothing before tomorrow earliest...
See, I personally love having the X-rays. To me it is super hot to see the MC's cum shooting inside of the girls, filling their wombs. In saying that, I could see how some people are really turned off by it. So yeah, having it as an option would be cool, if it is possible to do.

As far as Diane, Debby, and Daisy's X-rays go, thank you. Seriously, you are amazing for simply trying to fix those. The X-rays done in previous installments were incredible (0.16 and older), and then we finally got pregnancy implemented and they looked like something straight out of a cartoon. At least the old ones had some semblance of looking anatomical, but these new ones were just, to be frank, lazy. So, thank you for trying to make them look less cartoonish.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
See, I personally love having the X-rays. To me it is super hot to see the MC's cum shooting inside of the girls, filling their wombs. In saying that, I could see how some people are really turned off by it. So yeah, having it as an option would be cool, if it is possible to do.

As far as Diane, Debby, and Daisy's X-rays go, thank you. Seriously, you are amazing for simply trying to fix those. The X-rays done in previous installments were incredible (0.16 and older), and then we finally got pregnancy implemented and they looked like something straight out of a cartoon. At least the old ones had some semblance of looking anatomical, but these new ones were just, to be frank, lazy. So, thank you for trying to make them look less cartoonish.
Well, I did not change any of the new stuff yet (at least not intentionally, maybe I missed something in the merge process). But I will definitely look into the x-ray thingy eventually. Not immediatelly, but soon™.

Well, maybe they even include my changes in the original game eventually, like they did with my repaird version of the pizza minigame ;)

Reactions: D3ssel
Dec 15, 2017
Well, I did not change any of the new stuff yet (at least not intentionally, maybe I missed something in the merge process). But I will definitely look into the x-ray thingy eventually. Not immediatelly, but soon™.

Well, maybe they even include my changes in the original game eventually, like they did with my repaird version of the pizza minigame ;)
Oh no, sorry, I was just saying thank you for looking into this, because the new X-rays are not good at all. Also, who knows, maybe they will :D Personally, what would be awesome is having the old X-rays somehow replace the new ones. I am not sure how that would work, but it would be a hell of alot better than what we got.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes