Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Machosexy

Feb 18, 2017
Great mod! Any chance of having an option to take off heels? I find bare feet much sexier! Thank you!

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Great mod! Any chance of having an option to take off heels? I find bare feet much sexier! Thank you!
Probably not. He'd have to make that option himself, which means making all of the art and changing the programming to accommodate the new system.

At least that's how I'd have done it, maybe there's an easier way, but it's still probably outside of the scope of this mod.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Probably not. He'd have to make that option himself, which means making all of the art and changing the programming to accommodate the new system.

At least that's how I'd have done it, maybe there's an easier way, but it's still probably outside of the scope of this mod.
Exactly. There are much too many images that would need to be re-done.

I know there are people not liking the heels, but others (myself included) do. To satisfy all, I would need to provide all images twice, or a layered image approach. Too much work I fear :(

But hey, the other girls don't wear them, and it will likely stay that way -- for the same reason ;)

Reactions: TheKingCobra

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a save that you have to go with this or does the game have to be started fresh?
Install the mod and continue playing, no restart required.

Only thing is that you should save your game once before installing the mod while you are in the main city map, then exit the game and install the mod, and finally starting again and load your save. Otherwise, there might be inconsistencies.

You can delete the mod (by removing all the files and folders you just installed) any time.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Exactly. There are much too many images that would need to be re-done.
...or a layered image approach. Too much work I fear :(
The layered approach is what I was referring to, that's how I'd have done it. Of course, I can't draw a stickman properly, so it's not something anyone would want to see :p

But regardless of if you remake the art with a layered system or not, it's an F ton of work.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
Can someone tell me,im stuck at the cosplayer story with mr.bubbles & the comic girl.After the conversation by the cinema the story dont progress further.Is that part of the mod or ist that DC's and he is yust teasing a little bit.
If not can someone tell me how to progess further.Thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
have installed it and dont really see a difference?
If you do not see what is shown on the sample screenshots and what is stated in the list of features, you have not installed it correctly.

1. PC only.
2. Put the tow files and two folders into the <Summertime Saga>\game folder.
3. If prompted, overwrite existing files (caution: this may conflict with other mods).

I know this mod works, so the problem is with your installation.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone tell me,im stuck at the cosplayer story with mr.bubbles & the comic girl.After the conversation by the cinema the story dont progress further.Is that part of the mod or ist that DC's and he is yust teasing a little bit.
If not can someone tell me how to progess further.Thanks
I played through the new events with the savegame they provided on their patreon page, without problems. If you cannot proceed following the walkthrough they provide, attach your savegame here and I will look into it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 0.18.6-1.3 now makes Jenny pool and dining room table sex even naughtier. If you find Jenny is a bitch, this is what she deserves!

Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the last content update 0.18.6-1.4 for the Naughty Tribute mod in this release is ready for download. Finally, Debbie got some screen time, which was long overdue. However, I had to take what was there and could do no magic -- but it's an improvement. See for yourself.

Please file any bugs here!

Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK, some nasty last-minute bugs forced me to re-up the mod. Please re-download if you did not get the 1.4c archive (but 1.4 or 1.4b). Sorry for that!

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Is there anyway to get this working on the mac, Ive tried using the pc version with reply sdk like i play all pc games but this won't have it :(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please version Android
Is there anyway to get this working on the mac, Ive tried using the pc version with reply sdk like i play all pc games but this won't have it :(
On page 6 of this thread, someone posted how he made it run on Android and Mac. I cannot support this because I have no Mac and no intention to make an Android version, sorry :(

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes