Mod - Ren'Py - Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zerxovin

Pretty good mod, possibly the only mod out there for the summertime saga you will need and will actually could be essential for the game in my opinion. Also great that you can change settings in-game without having to close the game. Not much else to say, super easy install as well so give it a try... or don't I don't care
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ReturnoftheFly

Best mod I've used on this site. Absolutely essential to play Summertime Saga. The added content is very well done and appropriately placed. With every new update to Summertime Saga, I always wait until this is updated before even giving it a go. Well done, and look forward to future updates!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LordMerek

An essential mod for Summertime Saga. I do not recommend playing without it as it adds necessary features and bug fixes to the main game.

Naughty Tribute Mod has basically become the standard for Summertime Saga mods and has since replaced Lain's Mod Pack (Which doesn't work anymore, anyway).

Thanks for the mod, and I can't wait to see what you'll be adding in the future!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jakek

This mod is a high quality benchmark for adult game mods !

It adds a critical feature that misses from the main game and that is SOUND! For me personally extremely important and i can't enjoy any adult game that doesn't have sound effects during the animations.

On top of that @srksrk68 Improves the game considerably for example by improving the animations and enabling us to play animations and use features that weren't there in the original game or had been disabled.
    The dev of this mod listens to feedback and is eager to implement suggestions and bug fixes.

I can't point out enough how good this mod is.
    If you wanna play Summertime Saga, you have to use this mod !
  5. 5.00 star(s)

EmeraldSword

This mod adds so much to the game to the point where i consider it part of the game and i would never run the base game without it, also the dev is a real pro, constantly adds, tweaks and update the mod.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Funkhole88

Hands down the best mod I've seen on any game on this site. The amount of additional content this mod provides is truly staggering, especially for someone that's a fan of pregnancy content. It's simply a must-install on your copy of Summertime Saga.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Nemodow

Jesus, the man should hire you. At this point this is like HugsLib/Harmony - people literally will not be playing rimworld without those anymore. Like wow, its amazing how much this enhances the game, its like...like a cleric in DnD. What were the prominent examples of studios hiring mods? Probably Betheda. Idk. But this thing should be in the base game, or integrated. One can't go back. People like you are burned at stakes in grimdark future settings, for sorcery/trying to bring light to the ignorant.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

TheGrandMasterCory

This Mod is essential if you seek to maximize the enjoyment you wish to get from playing Summertime Saga.

This mod contains numerous awesome features ranging from making the characters feel more alive by having them blink and breath to quality of life improvements such as awesome quest tips in the phone and icon identifiers that tell you where all the characters are located at any given time.

In addition, the Mod Creator @srksrk 68, is very responsive, very helpful, and very talented. He listens to everyone's critiques and complaints fairly and does his best to make this mod the best.

Just know that I'm not only giving this Mod a five-star rating, I'm giving the mod creator and manager @srksrk 68, this rating as well.

If you really want to enjoy Summertime Saga to it's fullest, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS MOD NOW!!!!!!!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ultimusa

made a lot of greatly appreciated quality of life improvements to the game as well as improving an already excellent game overall. particularly appreciated are the interface improvements as well as the tweaks to some of the scenes and the progression
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RedGlow

Let's compare this mod with orginal game in every aspect then it is up to you if you wanna use it or not.

Story: It does not add any additional story to the game.

Gameplay: Same with story it does not change gameplay as well but it makes your life easier. How? Well.. You can skip mini games. It adds rollback option so you can go back and change your options or re-read the texts again. You can see where town folks are from city map. It also enhances the mini walkthrough at your mobile phone. There are probably many other little changes that i cannot remember but it is very usefull mod in terms of gameplay.

Graphics: It doesn't change the whole scene or add new animations (except lifeguard i guess) or increase the quality of the images which are already in the game but this mod adds some little effects to the existing scenes as you can see from the picture at mod page. I won't go into details one by one. Otherwise it would take a while. It gives you additional freedom like highheels, piercing or hairy option for Eve.

Posing: This is where thing are getting interesting with breathing option or moving lips while npcs are speaking is quite immersive. It makes almost all the characters more realistic from static images.

Animations: Animations from orginal game is quite well already but this mod makes them more smooth. Some people like it some not. I prefer this mod's animations configuration over orginal one but if you do hate it then you can always disable it from configuration menu (@RandyPhoenix)

Almost every addition is optional in this mod. You didn't like moving lips? Then disable it. Animations are looking weird for you? Disable it. I don't wanna hairy Eve? It is already optional and you can disable that as well. This mod gives you freedom.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Its immersive mod makes game more lewd and interesting with some little changes.
    + Rollback option is good because main game dont have that... This is pretty basic thing but its someting main game lacks...

Bad Points
    - Mod maker says this mod makes game animations better, but instead of making better it makes them slower and odd and make them look worse than before. Animation smoothing not works like it should be and animation speed randomizer makes animations kind of weird, i think mod maker add that feature for making them more realistic but instead it makes game animations kind of odd.
    - Installin this mod is kind of annoying...

For The End
    Well its kind of good mod but need some work.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rongngoc123

This mod is like must-use thing when u play SS nowadays, after many improvements of Dark cockie which reduces the quality of SS and extends the gap between updates. I abandoned SS since ver 0.16. And thank god we have this GUY.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Storm4n

A much needed modification that adds what some of us thought vanilla game should've included in the first place, naughtier fucking, naughtier pics and general animations.
    All in all so far no glitches or bugs and better CG overall.