• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
As they are, they look pretty bad. The high heals detract from your overall work, which is phenomenal. Its better to loose a feature like that until its properly fleshed out, or to make them optional so they aren't such a distraction to the player; but please don't take it to heart, I'd still give this mod a 10/10.
OK my friend, this cannot be unanswered ;)

Just for you I updated the mod to version 1.2 with extra smooth high heels for Missy, Becca and Bissette (Okita would be too complicated for now, maybe next time).

Find it in the first post!

Reactions: User_71462
U

User_71462

OK my friend, this cannot be unanswered ;)

Just for you I updated the mod to version 1.2 with extra smooth high heels for Missy, Becca and Bissette (Okita would be too complicated for now, maybe next time).

Find it in the first post!

Currently not, since there is not much there to base a mod on. I am not an artist myself, I need original images to modify them.
Its cool. I thought I'd let you know about there being a path removal mod that stops you from having to choose one set of scenes over another. Is that something you'd be willing to incorporate into your own mod?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, do you have any plans on expanding the Judith scenes?
Currently not, since there is not much there to base a mod on. I am not an artist myself, I need original images to modify them.
Its cool. I thought I'd let you know about there being a path removal mod that stops you from having to choose one set of scenes over another. Is that something you'd be willing to incorporate into your own mod?
Well that would mean to modify the game's story, and most likely would invalidate saves. So, rather not. I heard that DC himself was thinking about removing those choices from the game, let's see what we get there.

Reactions: User_71462

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Would anyone know what variable enables the "break free" option? I had installed a mod that maxed out the MC's abilities and have since reinstalled SS and installed this mod instead.

Many thanks! :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just do not be submissive to Jenny in your conversations. If she argues with Debbie, don't stay silent. If she wants money, don't give it right away.

I think you only have four chances for this. If you missed them, bad luck :(

But, with this mod, you at least have the scene in the cookie jar ;)

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
Just do not be submissive to Jenny in your conversations. If she argues with Debbie, don't stay silent. If she wants money, don't give it right away.

That's some subtle shit right there. I play the mc as reserved and sort of submissive.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

So what variable controls this? In my first run through I didn't have an issue.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So what variable controls this? In my first run through I didn't have an issue.
I don't understand that question. There is no issue, just that you cannot break free of the handcuffs if Jenny is not submissive.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It looks great, I'll use it. But why is not it compatible with Android?
Because for Android, you need to create, compile and release a whole new ren'py project, complete with Google developer key registration.

Basically this is what to do (you may do it yourself and create your own Android release):
  1. install the ren'py sdk on your PC
  2. request an Android developer key
  3. decompile the Summertime Saga PC game
  4. create a ren'py project
  5. import your decompiled game files
  6. import the mod you want to integrate
  7. adapt everything in the game's sources to Android
  8. compile the game for Android
  9. Test your game on PC in the Android emulator
  10. install the game on Android
Since testing in the emulator basically means to play the whole game on you PC anyway (repeatedly), I don't see a point to do it just for your private entertainment...

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Because for Android, you need to create, compile and release a whole new ren'py project, complete with Google developer key registration.

Basically this is what to do (you may do it yourself and create your own Android release):
  1. install the ren'py sdk on your PC
  2. request an Android developer key
  3. decompile the Summertime Saga PC game
  4. create a ren'py project
  5. import your decompiled game files
  6. import the mod you want to integrate
  7. adapt everything in the game's sources to Android
  8. compile the game for Android
  9. Test your game on PC in the Android emulator
  10. install the game on Android
Since testing in the emulator basically means to play the whole game on you PC anyway (repeatedly), I don't see a point to do it just for your private entertainment...
I just put your mod in my android and worked, is installed in the same directory as the incest mod.

For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga", overwriting any previous patches

And for the guy wiyh a mac:
On macOS this is located: "Contents/Resources/autorun/game"

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just put your mod in my android and worked, is installed in the same directory as the incest mod.

For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga", overwriting any previous patches

See, didn't know that ;)

However, for Android and for PC the same, I would not be sure if two different mods are working together.

Reactions: Shishingam

sammybwoy12

Feb 10, 2019

For Android:

This is want I did on mac, and freezes and crashes when running the game.

devildog08

Apr 12, 2019
Fantastic mod, made the game more enjoyable and erotic. Everything is working fine except I'm not getting the scenes for Anna in the gym as shown in the pics, what to do?

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Fantastic mod, made the game more enjoyable and erotic. Everything is working fine except I'm not getting the scenes for Anna in the gym as shown in the pics, what to do?
Thanks for the like!

Well, that's tied to Erik's, June's and Mrs. Johnson's story lines. Complete one of those and visit Anna again.

Reactions: devildog08
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes