Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
He's looking down at the underside of his dick head (glans). 180 degrees out of phase cock there. The wang is backwards.

Please tell me your dick doesn't look like this?
Wow you're right! Fixing it ASAP...

Edit: Fixed. Thanks for noticing ;)

Reactions: bas

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
Are there anyway to make it work simultaneously with incest mod ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Last time I tried it worked. But that was version 0.1.1. I cannot guarantee.

Basically, if they both modify the same stuff, you are out of luck without further adoptions.

Reactions: Aust3r3

furryfantastic

Jul 13, 2017
I'd love is a rpa version, my renpy copy refuses to read JDK so I cannot recompile game into apk thanks if send me one :)

It works fine with it, you just have to add this mod to game folder then run game once before you put in incest patch or it will mess some things up
I'd also assume for new games only.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
Looks great. Is there a way you could put the removed scenes (Diane and Jenny) back into the game? Especially the Jenny scene ("rapey"...) would be really great.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Looks great. Is there a way you could put the removed scenes (Diane and Jenny) back into the game? Especially the Jenny scene ("rapey"...) would be really great.
I was already thinking about that. But I decided to wait for the 0.18.5 version before touching the Jenny content. I guess they will put someting comparable back in. If not, I will see what I can do.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
I was already thinking about that. But I decided to wait for the 0.18.5 version before touching the Jenny content. I guess they will put someting comparable back in. If not, I will see what I can do.
Cool that you already thought about it. But I don't share you optimism, I think they will never put these scenes back in. But we'll see about it. Anyway I think it's the right decision to wait for 0.18.5 because there will be changes in the code basis.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
They are putting hotfixes out now in sheer desparation it seems. I am currently uploading my patch for 0.18.2. Even though they did not change much, I have to adapt...

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

mufasabird

Sep 9, 2017
can someone upload to mega or something pls, anonfile seems to be broken, try NOPY or workupload those are pretty goood

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
can someone upload to mega or something pls, anonfile seems to be broken, try NOPY or workupload those are pretty goood
OK I don't know what problems people keep having with anonfile, but I just uploaded to workupload. Find link in first post.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry I'm a bit slow with this but I really wanna try it out. Do we just put the folder once it's downloaded into the game's game folder or something else?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry I'm a bit slow with this but I really wanna try it out. Do we just put the folder once it's downloaded into the game's game folder or something else?
You have to extract the downloaded archive. It contains two folders "images" and "scripts". Just put those into the folder called "game" in your Summertime Saga folder. That "game" folder is in the same folder as SummertimeSaga.exe.

Reactions: SonnyG932

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

all you having downloaded version 0.18.2-0.1 should upgrade to 0.18.2-1.0 as it fixes some game bugs, but most importantly a bug introduced with the mod itself (shower always empty).

Sorry for that, and happy gaming!

Reactions: JagHond

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Will this mod work with Lain Mod 0.18.2?
You can only know if you try. But I bet it will not. If Lain uses/modifies the same files as this mod, it will definitely *not* work together.
There's only one file which is conflicting ("game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy"), I merged both files and attached it, seems to work without problems... (played today through the whole game with both mods)

Found a little bug, in game/scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer/trailer_interior/dialogues.rpy in line 1020. I think "location_trailer_closeup_day" should be "location_trailer_day_closeup". :)

Thanks for the great mod btw...

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes