Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hehe, that one escaped me, I am not into anal...

I already fixed it in my sources, but I will not make an update right now. I am planning to do something on the new scenes soon, the fix will come with it then.

Thanks for finding it!

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
You have to extract the downloaded archive. It contains two folders "images" and "scripts". Just put those into the folder called "game" in your Summertime Saga folder. That "game" folder is in the same folder as SummertimeSaga.exe.
Thank you man this makes the game a bit more enjoyable since this new bugged version took out the rollback feature which is dumb. Not to mention all the other things this adds. Thank you for your work.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The rollback was taken out since quite some time from the original game. If you had it before, I guess you had mods installed.

Thanks for the praise!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do I install the mod?
You have to extract the downloaded archive. It contains two folders "images" and "scripts". Just put those into the folder called "game" in your Summertime Saga folder. That "game" folder is in the same folder as SummertimeSaga.exe.

Feb 25, 2018
Well then, what do you do to trigger it (what location, what time of day, what dialog option)? Maybe attach the savegame here.
Barn, Morning, (Dialog) Next day, go say hi to Daisy before a horny Diane expects some sexual favour from you (Diane CANNOT be pregnant for this to occur). Both girls have a discussion together later.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK thanks for sharing. I fixed it here but I don't think it's serious enough to put a patch out right now. To avoid the error, you can talk to Diane before Daisy and ask her to get naked or put the cow suit on. Then talk to Daisy.

U

User_71462

I really like this mod. Not too sure about the high heels though, have to say I preferred the bare feet over the super pixelated foot ware, and I'm not even a foot lover. They look a bit silly and distract you from the scene. Other than that though, this mod is awesome!

Sep 10, 2017
Really loving the mod. I wished the original game had some more impregnation fetish. Totally have the hots for Diane when she asks to be bred or inseminated. Wish it was true for more characters (even if there's no pregnancy afterwards). Even of consciously making the decision (or deciding together?) of stopping using the pill/condom and then asking to be bred (or just loving risky sex for the excitement).

Especially for people that are inherently slutty, such as Crystal ("White trailer trash" am I right?) or the lifeguard with her own gloryhole. With the lifeguard maybe even without mentioning it that someone on the other side might become a daddy.

But hey, that's just me I guess.

Reactions: Plumbogummite

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I really like this mod. Not too sure about the high heels though, have to say I preferred the bare feet over the super pixelated foot ware, and I'm not even a foot lover. They look a bit silly and distract you from the scene. Other than that though, this mod is awesome!
Hey, do you know how long I searched the net to find some heels that are suitable? lol

I hope you can stand them, though. Was a lot of pixel moving to have them at the right position :)

And I tried to make them less pixelated in the last mod version.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Really loving the mod. I wished the original game had some more impregnation fetish. Totally have the hots for Diane when she asks to be bred or inseminated. Wish it was true for more characters (even if there's no pregnancy afterwards). Even of consciously making the decision (or deciding together?) of stopping using the pill/condom and then asking to be bred (or just loving risky sex for the excitement).

Especially for people that are inherently slutty, such as Crystal ("White trailer trash" am I right?) or the lifeguard with her own gloryhole. With the lifeguard maybe even without mentioning it that someone on the other side might become a daddy.

But hey, that's just me I guess.
Well, my goal is not to alter the original story line. That's why I included the lifeguard sex scene, but did not add any dialog or consequences. Which, in a way, also makes the whole scene hotter imo.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry friend, I am more focused on girls that already had their update, or for which I guess no update will be coming (soon) -- otherwise it might well become obsolete before it's really finished. Also, I am no artist, and providing completely new scenes is not my thing. I need stuff already existing to work on.

Reactions: rubendm1995

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just tested it and play . it run smooth , i very like it.

some change are subtil (like highheels) but welcome.

i m finished the Okita story and ..damn.. love it wit the change :D

i wish they where a way to add more scenes with Okita (i like her), but as it is right now, its already very nice and enjoyable.

my only request (if i can call it like that) would be to change a bit the reaction/talking of some girls. as for now, the girls didnt change alots on their reactions even after we reach sex with them. kind of missing in SS original. girls feel more like "thanks for the sex, good bye" and next morning "who are you already ?" XD
need some naughtyness and stuff in their dials imho.
just an idea/suggestion.

cool mod ! probably the best one around.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
just tested it and play . it run smooth , i very like it.

some change are subtil (like highheels) but welcome.

i m finished the Okita story and ..damn.. love it wit the change :D

i wish they where a way to add more scenes with Okita (i like her), but as it is right now, its already very nice and enjoyable.

my only request (if i can call it like that) would be to change a bit the reaction/talking of some girls. as for now, the girls didnt change alots on their reactions even after we reach sex with them. kind of missing in SS original. girls feel more like "thanks for the sex, good bye" and next morning "who are you already ?" XD
need some naughtyness and stuff in their dials imho.
just an idea/suggestion.

cool mod ! probably the best one around.
Thanks for the likes ;)

I did not want to change the original too much (just make it even better, or: make it like it should have been). But as far as I know, the girls already do have altered dialog lines in the original game when you interact with them the second time.

And what I like most on the game is that each girl is different, especially those who already had their content update (Mia, teachers, Roxxy & gang, Diane, Jenny, but also Mrs. Johnson and Debbie).

U

User_71462

Hey, do you know how long I searched the net to find some heels that are suitable? lol

I hope you can stand them, though. Was a lot of pixel moving to have them at the right position :)

And I tried to make them less pixelated in the last mod version.
As they are, they look pretty bad. The high heals detract from your overall work, which is phenomenal. Its better to loose a feature like that until its properly fleshed out, or to make them optional so they aren't such a distraction to the player; but please don't take it to heart, I'd still give this mod a 10/10.

U

User_71462

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans on expanding the Judith scenes?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes