• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
All Natural Games, you have to tend to your harem. It's been neglected for months. :geek:
Hopefully this will tide you over until an update drops.

All folders are individually compressed in .7z format. Use 7zip or something else that can handle 7z files to extract.
Pay attention to the file names. There's futas, fatties, and peeing in some of them.

Group Premium Galleries:
Solo Premium Galleries:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I believe it's got to be at least 6 months before it automatically gets the abandoned tag. It's barely been four months. Calm down.
More like 18mos without communication out of the Dev.

Maybe he's trying to design different faces for all of them since they all look alike when they smile.

• Haha
Reactions: grisax

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
More like 18mos without communication out of the Dev.

Maybe he's trying to design different faces for all of them since they all look alike when they smile.
I hope this doesn't get abandoned. I don't know if the dev is also handling Instagram but all these girls seem to have their own IG page and with a bunch of pictures posted regularly. I rather they focus on the game, but then again, not sure if the dev/devs are the ones using ig.

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
I hope this doesn't get abandoned. I don't know if the dev is also handling Instagram but all these girls seem to have their own IG page and with a bunch of pictures posted regularly. I rather they focus on the game, but then again, not sure if the dev/devs are the ones using ig.
Share the wealth! These salty horn dogs are getting antsy without their fixes!

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I definitely liked this story. It is strange that none of the creators of VN have thought of the plot with the MC that was a sexual predator pursuing underage girls.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Hopefully this will tide you over until an update drops.

All folders are individually compressed in .7z format. Use 7zip or something else that can handle 7z files to extract.
Pay attention to the file names. There's futas, fatties, and peeing in some of them.

Group Premium Galleries: Workupload
Solo Premium Galleries: Workupload
Thank you so much for sharing these galleries. I like a lot.....

Dylan556

Jun 12, 2022
There's an update in the Subscribestar page but It says 'new game incoming'
Can someone tell what it's about?
Maybe share a pic or 2

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I am a fan of the game and I would like to know when the rest of the game will finally arrive. I hope he will have sex with the sister of the fiance with the other girl from the camp and other character who would arrive in addition.
Thank you

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes