Kalvyn

Oct 15, 2022
I shouldn't have to keep pointing this out, but the game is called Summer Camp. Summer Camp rarely lasts nine months. If the MC knocked up every girl on the first day, they wouldn't even look pregnant by the time camp ended.
While this is true, if the camp ran for about 6 to 8 weeks the first signs would be showing. That and a lot of pregnancy related content involves impregnation, so even if no actual round bellies level pregnancy is shown, having impregation or even early signs of pregnancy i.e: Morning sickness, tender breasts, lack of period etc, its enough to satisfy a lot of pregnancy fans.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
April's controversial scene with her uncle deleted, total harem game focus now
I hate this shit.
Was about to give the game another go, but this pathetic behaviour where the author even goes back deleting scenes because someone whines about it and basically renders his game more boring is beyond comprehension. I'll just add it to the ignore list, gj.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I hate this shit.
Was about to give the game another go, but this pathetic behaviour where the author even goes back deleting scenes because someone whines about it and basically renders his game more boring is beyond comprehension. I'll just add it to the ignore list, gj.
I agree - just posting v15 - for those that still want the April scene.
-

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I hate this shit.
It's hard to please everybody but even though I have defended the dev and that scene in the past, in retrospect it was probably not a smart idea to have the scene in the game.

Since it is a work in progress anyway, it's not that strange to have old scenes reworked or removed. It happens quite a lot on other games, but generally these scenes are less "high profile".

Reactions: holaje12

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I agree - just posting v15 - for those that still want the April scene.
- workupload
Thanks for the post. While I can say I'm not a fan of the uncle's actions, the scene with her friend after was a little bit endearing, and likely one way that such things have happened IRL for more than a few. Too bad for the kid's quick shot, but some have that disability. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
It's hard to please everybody but even though I have defended the dev and that scene in the past, in retrospect it was probably not a smart idea to have the scene in the game.

Since it is a work in progress anyway, it's not that strange to have old scenes reworked or removed. It happens quite a lot on other games, but generally these scenes are less "high profile".
the games content is already questionable so i dont see the problem in keeping the scene. by removing it, it makes it look like some kind of censorship and censorship in a sex game is just weird. removing it wont make everyone happy just like leaving it wont make everyone happy so just leave it, dont fix what ain't broken. but at the end the dev knows best so it is what it is i just find it funny because the entire game is a controversy lol

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
I play android version im having problem say i have game on my phone yet i don't see it storage or app say i have it installed which I don't does anyone has same problem?

NadeMagnet

Apr 19, 2022
I play android version im having problem say i have game on my phone yet i don't see it storage or app say i have it installed which I don't does anyone has same problem?
Yes. Whoever did the andriod port has used an older version of andriod. Updated andriod will all say you already have the game installed and will try to update the game instead of installing it. Even if you go ahead and run the update it will fail. Someone needs to do the port with andriod version 13

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes