EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1683325_allgirls-peque.jpg

Overview:
You are a young Psychology college student, handsome, intelligent and with great effect on women. Like many European students, you are going to spend the summer as a camp monitor, in the USA to improve both your English and your resume, but the surprise comes when you are assigned to 'Beaver Falls', a camp for teenage girls with mental health issues, and you will be their therapist...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-21
Developer: All Natural Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: Games has been approved by site Staff. Reports not necessary.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Last Version with the April scene.

1683325_allgirls-peque.jpg 1683329_044.jpg 1683327_006.jpg 1683333_monitoras.jpg 1683330_050.jpg 1683332_146.jpg 1683328_035.jpg 1683331_111.jpg 2009.jpg 2047.jpg 2108.jpg 2159.jpg 2346.jpg 2368.jpg 2511.jpg 3051.jpg 3247.jpg 3365.jpg FaceApp_1678965765009.jpg 4031.jpg 4079.jpg 4138.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022
Th girls look nice the MC's another MEH type MC with a magical fake dick and every female he meets is ready to drop her panties for them.

It would of been fucking hilarious if he would of had to go to that camp for obese girls and I think I would of taken great pleasure in seeing that happen to him. MC starts heading to the camp building while talking to their magical dick saying are you ready for lots of fun magical dick? Opens door walks in and sees obese girls as far as the eyes can see. Looks down and sees magical dick jumping off and running away while it can.

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Th girls look nice the MC's another MEH type MC with a magical fake dick and every female he meets is ready to drop her panties for them.

It would of been fucking hilarious if he would of had to go to that camp for obese girls and I think I would of taken great pleasure in seeing that happen to him. MC starts heading to the camp building while talking to their magical dick saying are you ready for lots of fun magical dick? Opens door walks in and sees obese girls as far as the eyes can see. Looks down and sees magical dick jumping off and running away while it can.
LOL, not lots of obese girls, but I have a chubby character prepared for next updates

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
LOL, not lots of obese girls, but I have a chubby character prepared for next updates
LOL I hope she will be good looking and a sweet heart, too many time chubby girl being turned into comedic magnet or devs choose ugly models for them so I really have good expectation to you. Overall I really enjoyed the demo so far and can't wait to see more updates from you soon, wish you the best with the project and that you will gain more supporters in the near future

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Is the game just an ad for OnlyFans? :p Good luck with it!
Btw, you don't need to define each image in the images folder individually, they are automatically defined as their file name without the extension and can be used right away.

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
LOL I hope she will be good looking and a sweet heart, too many time chubby girl being turned into comedic magnet or devs choose ugly models for them so I really have good expectation to you. Overall I really enjoyed the demo so far and can't wait to see more updates from you soon, wish you the best with the project and that you will gain more supporters in the near future
i think she is pretty good looking, she wont be comedy material, just another girl to play with. Thanks so much for your kind words
april-anna-01.jpg

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Is the game just an ad for OnlyFans? :p Good luck with it!
Btw, you don't need to define each image in the images folder individually, they are automatically defined as their file name without the extension and can be used right away.
Lol, too much work and effort to make an ad. OF is just another way to get extra content for users and to support my work if they want.
I'm a 3D artist who wanted to make a Visual novel, this is my first aproach to scripting, making an OST and of course, Renpy, so Im learning yet how things work, thanks for the tip, I will try to apply it for next update

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
How long can take to go to the game section? I reported the thread 3 days ago, and it's still on requests...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
How long can take to go to the game section? I reported the thread 3 days ago, and it's still on requests...
Maybe try reporting it again, it could have gotten lost or smth. Wait some time after that and submit a ticker if nothing happens. I'd assume it passed r7 check since the thread has been unhidden.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Bones, We have been given orders to head to a planet in the nubile system, called hymeneal.
I'm assigning you to a camp called "Beaver Falls" there you will assess the mental health issues of the occupants.
Jim, I'm a doctor, not a psychiatrist...
Bones, the occupants are all young girls.
You could have started with young girls, Jim

1645985673188.png :giggle:

Looks good
Much success
All Natural Games

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes