bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
hope you don't request a dick and huge boobs on one of them next.. lol

ok, jokes aside, isn't she muscular enough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha, definitely no dicks! at least for me!
she looks nice! would love a bit more, I just hope there would be a fitness freak l.o.l.i who loves to flex her muscles and is obsessed with getting stronger

calel

Aug 19, 2021
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 414, in script
init python:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 414, in script
init python:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Feb 28 00:29:36 2022

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
is this even legal?
I mean, it's ok when it's rendered but...
:unsure:

is that thing rendered? Jesus... how?
:rolleyes:

Aug 3, 2021
Really liked it for a first release, a bit too rushed but I liked. Loved the renders, it's nice to see some variations and diversity in the models.
But maybe it will be better if you avoid telling the ages of the younger girls (Rule 7 and/or problems with plataforms, aka Patreon). Instead, I think it would be safer if you let the player decide their ages in-game or make a patch to unlock their scenes, and maybe avoid telling things that make the fact that they are indeed "too young" that obvious

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
Maybe because the first girl the MC has sexual contact with is stated to be 13? Which basically makes this CP and likely to land people in Jail.
The scene takes place somewhere in Europe. There are some European nations where the age of consent is 13. I think Germany is one.

Future me: I'm told Germany is 14. Upon further research, the minimum age in Europe varies but doesn't go younger than 14. So I was wrong all the way on this one. Now Japan...in Japan it's 13. In the Philippines it's 12, and in Iran it's 13 for girls (even younger with court approval) but only if married. Look at me reading and getting all smrt.

Last edited:

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
The age of consent in Germany is 14 if both partners are under 18. Sexual activity with a person under 18 is punishable if the adult is a person of authority over the minor in upbringing, education, care, or employment.
Which is why I put "think" in bold. I wasn't sure. Thanks for the correction.

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
That issue, and others, can be bypassed easily with a few dialogs, like in "Midlife Crisis", among many others.

"This is your (relation_with_player_here), and s/he is (age_of_NPC_here)".

And again, we are talking about pixels.
Being able to adjust age and relationship goes a long way to avoiding certain legal issues in some countries.

Reactions: PTdaddy and $@~

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Bones, I have been given orders to head to a planet in the nubile system, called hymeneal.
I'm assigning you to a camp called "Beaver Falls" there you will assess the mental health issues of the occupants.
Jim, I'm a doctor, not a therapist...
Bones, the occupants are all young girls.
You could have started with young girls, Jim

View attachment 1677462 :giggle:

Looks good
Much success
All Natural Games
Thank you for your encouragement and for your hilarious comment :LOL:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
great start but constructive criticism the character's penis seems very big to me let me explain when an oral sex scene comes it would come out of the neck of the actress hehehehe
Thanks, you are right, in the blowjob scene I had serious problems fitting it in her mouth, I will probably reduce the size of the cock in the next update, both for realism and to make my job easier

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
FINALY a fresh game with realistic character that creators can learn from..
Was getting so sick of all the Kim Kardashian's "asses" and monster "boobs" that have been releasing lately.
Will give a try now!
I'm glad you appreciate my kind of artwork, I try to create cute and sexy girls, of course, but girls that you could see in real life

Dec 11, 2021
Very good with a LOT of cute girls. I hope there will be pregnancy and animations. I'd love to see all the girls with round bellies by the end of the game.

I'm a huge fan of small breasts and cute firm asses, I'm Def gonna enjoy this!

I like the almost realistic models. I kept having to look for assets kuz I thought the girls looked real in some scenes. Keep it up!

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes