Dec 11, 2021
That issue, and others, can be bypassed easily with a few dialogs, like in "Midlife Crisis", among many others.

"This is your (relation_with_player_here), and s/he is (age_of_NPC_here)".

And again, we are talking about pixels.
Facts. Just let the player decided their ages or education level but make the default 18yrs and pre-college.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks, you are right, in the blowjob scene I had serious problems fitting it in her mouth, I will probably reduce the size of the cock in the next update, both for realism and to make my job easier
You don't have to reduce it. There are assets that stretch the girl's mouth from a normal O to jawbreaking. Donut Smile is great for this. You can find it on here

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
The quality of the models are top notch! Unfortunately the content of the game does not seem to be for me. I can only hope that you will use your fantastic 3d modeling skills to create a game with a more submissive MC and bratty/dominant girls/women in the future :p

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Love the renders and face expressions of the girls, cute smiles and realistic bodycurves (small tits! (y))
They remind me of some girls from the Koalavision Comics by DumbKoala!

Like lucy Screenshot_1.png :love:

Hope there will be some girls that are hard to get or not a game like "see girl - fuck girl" all the time like 23sisters... Sometimes
a bit by bit can be more exciting.

Animation would be great, but i saw on Patreon that you are using an old labtop so that's a no go for now.
Let's see what's next and maybe i contribute in the future!! ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
right, like 80% of the games here... HUUUUUGE FUCK NO! :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Uhm...actually the majority here on the site, to my way of thinking, are huge breasts (double or triple that), and thick bodies.
But I do agree that there are a lot of perfect girls in the games. (y)
Although for reality and not perfect bodies, there is my wife. (please don't tell her I said that).:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
like this?

lol.. please NO! if this what you like, please better not in THIS game..
Have you ever seen a muscle woman with nice tits? Every time, they're completely janked up.
But I agree, this is not the game for it.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Uhm...actually the majority here on the site, to my way of thinking, are huge breasts (double or triple that), and thick bodies.
But I do agree that there are a lot of perfect girls in the games. (y)
Although for reality and not perfect bodies, there is my wife. (please don't tell her I said that).:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yes, way too many ppl here have mom-fetish, regardless if they'd want to admit it, that's why we see so many games with enormous boobs (simply marked as "big boobs") and asses in them. and in those games EVERY single girl has huge boobs and ass, every single one of them.. . identical as cows..
i don't like anything huge.. the girl from this game i first gave as an example in a response to a "more muscular" request is the "fitness" girl. and the next examples people gave were of bodybuilder "girls", not fitness.. i personally don't like masculinity in girls at all, but hey, that's not my game, so whatever the dev decides.

Last edited:

$@~

May 16, 2021
Interesting both harsh comments to my posts were made by newbie's. Or is it someone that keep changing there persona to stay anonymous and in order to keep there loathing and hatred going? Makes on wonder what they are hiding from.
However it makes no difference to me for all newbies carry the same rock bottom credibility. Plus they can be ignored easily.
As for the statements made, First was to look out for the game and site. Second is it wrong to provide ideas while make a request that a game be held to a high moral standard?
Actually everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian bot :giggle:

Your requests are more than reasonable for real life, and more than stupid in the actual context here.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes