yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Seems like the artist is dead or brain dead. On every platform ai.cg overtaken. Hopefully this one get an abandoned tag soon, so I can just unwatched threads and forget that it was ever existed
So far AI CG has only been a non-canon subscriber reward. I was just saying I hope it stays that way, and at this point from what I can glean there's no reason to assume it won't. None to assume that it will either, but I am nothing if not optimistic =P.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I reckon this game its over, hes gona just create some spicy AI lolis and milk the shit out of it bewind paywalls.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Could be... damn is there anything worse for the creative world than AI art has been lol?
Update, all hes major links are down or removed, only Subscribestar is up, O.F, Instagram, even his own domain has been taken down. I guess game over.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
The itch page is still up as are the mega links for his subscribers
That doesn't say much as the bigger platforms are closed, it just confirms my suspicions of milking behind paywall. But you keep doing you my guy, as for me im not holding my breath.

HRPuffNStuff

Aug 22, 2023
That doesn't say much as the bigger platforms are closed, it just confirms my suspicions of milking behind paywall. But you keep doing you my guy, as for me im not holding my breath.
You said the only link that was still up was the substar one and that was incorrect and I was just correcting that.

I'm also not a subscriber, I just have the mega links to all his subscriber stuff.

HRPuffNStuff

Aug 22, 2023
Oh nitpicking ? Gotcha, like i said you do you.
So being accurate and not exaggerating is nitpicking now?

The simple fact is that the main website address is no longer correct. If you would have put forth the absolute slightest bit of effort in trying to figure that out, you would have succeeded, but instead you gave up and expected someone else to do the job for you.

But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe having a valid Instagram, patreon, subscribe star, and website is proof that he's given up.

HRPuffNStuff

Aug 22, 2023
Did i ask anybody to do anything for me? wow you are what happens when cousins fuck. Btw all the links ive mentioned are down so your point is? besides being a cunt i mean ...
You said all the major links are down. They're not down, just changed. I posted the link to all his major links so the original post can be updated.

And as for being a cunt? You're the one using disgusting language and acting incredibly rude. If anything, that's being a cunt.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So catch me up, what happened to now mark this as "abandoned", last I heard it was still being worked on in the background.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
When the game will come back with an update, the tag will be removed.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
So catch me up, what happened to now mark this as "abandoned"
Nothing will happen. But nothing happened with the game for a long time anyway.
last I heard it was still being worked on in the background
Must be long time ago or you have some inside information nobody else heard about. Dev has ultimately turned to ai cp judging by those few links still working.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Nothing will happen. But nothing happened with the game for a long time anyway.

Must be long time ago or you have some inside information nobody else heard about. Dev has ultimately turned to ai cp judging by those few links still working.
Carefull about the links police.

Reactions: lolteambleach1
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes