TrekDr0p

Nov 27, 2020
Last updates were about a "new" game that posted back in July and then the latest post was a couple weeks ago and apparently the dev is getting into AI images. If y'all are really curious, I can post the images he made.
Dont think they allow you to post the AI realistic renders.. Almost looks like childp.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Last updates were about a "new" game that posted back in July and then the latest post was a couple weeks ago and apparently the dev is getting into AI images. If y'all are really curious, I can post the images he made.
im interested lol. how can i see for free

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
The real renders will be apart of the game?
No, all the renders in the game will be unreal, technically their fictional as it's a work of fiction and therefor not real :ROFLMAO:
I don't think they'll be apart from the game either, I think they'll be with the game otherwise it wouldn't be a game technically It's not even a 'game' either so Is any of it real? I blame the internet, Too many conspiracies about what is real.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Does anybody have any info on this game? I am reading that it's going to be a video done by AI, with all new models, please tell me I have that wrong. ANG is one of the worst communicators around. I have enjoyed the game, but I never know if there still is a game. To me it seems that the Discord channel is dead. If there is a new channel or a restricted channel I can't see them. I truly hope there is some info regarding Summer Camp somewhere.

Liru_Youkai

Jan 19, 2019
Where did you find their images? Does they have a discord?

HRPuffNStuff

Aug 22, 2023
Where did you find their images? Does they have a discord?
They have a substar account. Once in a while I'll drop $9 to see what new stuff he's done. Lately it's just some AI stuff.

And yes he *technically* has a discord but it looks like its been abandoned.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What would violate Rule 7?
It is a misconception that all girls have huge breasts at the age of 18.
Yea, I know plenty of women 25-35 that some people would think violate rule 7. But on the other end people also think skinny women with extremely large natural boobs aren't real either, I wonder sometimes if I live on the same planet as these people or they just filter women they don't find attractive from their vision :ROFLMAO:.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes