ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm of the philosophy "one dick to rule them all" when it comes to games..so no...i do not welcome more guys..lol..James may ONLY boink chubbynerdblackmailer's crack-ho mom..and i'm only letting that happen because i am a great guy :p

Reactions: Shardoom and Alfius

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i'm of the philosophy "one dick to rule them all" when it comes to games..so no...i do not welcome more guys..lol..James may ONLY boink chubbynerdblackmailer's crack-ho mom..and i'm only letting that happen because i am a great guy :p
I didn't allow James have even that, like you said, one dick to rule them all, so I get ALL the chicks, all that are even remotely boinkable, and I'm yet to come across to a chick in the game that isn't :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
so what am I missing with 17.1 ? I have already played 17.0

I have been on Discreet path.
It was a bug fix update. I.e. the scene with mom, a lot of people that weren't on the Discreet path with mom (I'm one of them) were questioned by mom as if we were on that path.
I don't know if the watersport scene during the threesome scene with MC+Rachel+the singer was fixed, I never activated watersports when the family went for that little vacation, haha.
No new content though.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Wow. Have one whole playthrough down now. And I love this VN so far. The characters are very likeable (lead cast as well as side cast). I run into no bugs (surprising for a renpy game with background script and stattracking). And I was shocked to learn that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that something you imagined up for future installments or did i miss something related to Justin?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow. Have one whole playthrough down now. And I love this VN so far. The characters are very likeable (lead cast as well as side cast). I run into no bugs (surprising for a renpy game with background script and stattracking). And I was shocked to learn that

And please, give us a route to befriend Hank. He seems like a man of honor who could be quite helpful.
I don't mind, I love making his wife happy and feel like a loved and desired woman again on his behalf, it's okay :p
Perhaps if he keeps this up, she'll leave him and and up with me, we all know he doesn't deserve her :p

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question - did someone else have an issue of doing a last visit to Discreet but not being questioned by the mom?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Question - did someone else have an issue of doing a last visit to Discreet but not being questioned by the mom?
It's a bug. If you WEREN'T on Discreet path, she would question you. The bug was fixed in today's bug fix update, but it's standard version, not the Extras version, so I can't use it, haha.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's a bug. If you WEREN'T on Discreet path, she would question you. The bug was fixed in today's bug fix update, but it's standard version, not the Extras version, so I can't use it, haha.
Well, the funny thing is that the opposite happened to me - i went Discreet as far as i could, she saw the MC banging Adriana unmasked through the cameras. But somehow i "finished" the game but she never questioned him. Gonna try with it 17.1 if it's still there or not.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Just tried it, yes indeed copying extras.rpa from 17.0 Extra into 17.1 Standard appears to work! I only tested the mall threesome scene, loading from before visting Liza...

I also tested the Mrs Smith night visit (on Discreet + Love route), tried saves from both possible nights (skipping concert, Liza squirt scene), all worked fine!
Hmmm i think i try this to. Didn't played the update until now. And i think i can't wait any longer :love:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, the funny thing is that the opposite happened to me - i went Discreet as far as i could, she saw the MC banging Adriana unmasked through the cameras. But somehow i "finished" the game but she never questioned him. Gonna try with it 17.1 if it's still there or not.
Yeah the bug fix should fix that for both routes.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if the watersport scene during the threesome scene with MC+Rachel+the singer was fixed, I never activated watersports when the family went for that little vacation, haha.
No new content though.
My guess is you never disabled it either, that's why you have to disable it in Valentina's scene, I doubt it's a bug. The same happened to me in my route where I only touched Rachel and Bella (love) and told everyone else to fuck off :love:. I only tried Valentina+Rachel to see what Rachel's opinion on me creaming her idol was :).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I haven't played the latest two releases. Are there any hate-sex scenes, or are they planned? Like Riley pegging Brody or Bella fucking her shitty friend Megan? (I know, I have weird fantasies)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I haven't played the latest two releases. Are there any hate-sex scenes, or are they planned? Like Riley pegging Brody or Bella fucking her shitty friend Megan? (I know, I have weird fantasies)
I have my doubts that any of that would be implemented, no need to, would be out of place and character with them all.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Same here

Reactions: Shardoom

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Same here.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes