ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did a nice clean install no overwrite..every interaction/choice with Rachel gives a traceback..pfft
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also...even though MC and Rachel have had alot of fooling around her stats have not changed at all..trust=4 corruption=2
pffft...i kissed her boobies dammit!!

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Is that something you imagined up for future installments or did i miss something related to Justin?
Assuming he is a married cristian (Lutheran, Catholic or any other branch doesn't matter), than he stated before god (and probably a church full of family) that he will never neglect his marriage or his partner. He does, and I for sure know more than one priest, who would drag him into their office and give him a piece of their mind about that.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Assuming he is a married cristian (Lutheran, Catholic or any other branch doesn't matter), than he stated before god (and probably a church full of family) that he will never neglect his marriage or his partner. He does, and I for sure know more than one priest, who would drag him into their office and give him a piece of their mind about that.
He's neglecting his wife and her needs, something he swore to attend to when he married her, but hey, his loss is my gain, I'll happily take her and show her the way of love, passion and lust, she's too much for him, he can't handle a woman like her, he's unworthy :p

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I don't mind, I love making his wife happy and feel like a loved and desired woman again on his behalf, it's okay :p
Perhaps if he keeps this up, she'll leave him and and up with me, we all know he doesn't deserve her :p
I agree that he doesn't deserve her anymore. But I'm one of those people who believe that a single human can change for good.
Just look at Bella, she became such a good person, after proper help. ;) (Play hardcore path with respect)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Damn I just restarted the game but now I am unable to enter in a relationship with Bella ... no matter what she will not trust me enough to lent her money ... I followed the walkthrough but still the scene with the money-lenting will not appear ... any ideas?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree that he doesn't deserve her anymore. But I'm one of those people who believe that a single human can change for good.
Just look at Bella, she became such a good person, after proper help. ;) (Play hardcore path with respect)
I don't play those routes, I play love routes, and Bella isn't bitchy by nature, it's just her then current predicament that had her all stressed out and whatnot :p
In some ways I believe people can change, it's pretty much inevitable, time and experiences does that, but we are who we are at the core, no changing that though, some things never change :p

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Well, the funny thing is that the opposite happened to me - i went Discreet as far as i could, she saw the MC banging Adriana unmasked through the cameras. But somehow i "finished" the game but she never questioned him. Gonna try with it 17.1 if it's still there or not.
Was that this update or last? I was on the discrete path and never saw that scene but did get the confrontation.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was that this update or last? I was on the discrete path and never saw that scene but did get the confrontation.
There was a bug, if you were on the Discreet path, mom wouldn't confront you. If you weren't on the Discreet path, she would confront you as if you were. This update is the bug fix, it fixes that error.

Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn I just restarted the game but now I am unable to enter in a relationship with Bella ... no matter what she will not trust me enough to lent her money ... I followed the walkthrough but still the scene with the money-lenting will not appear ... any ideas?
you did something wrong. only possibility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so true and players would have expected crossover then (not that its possible but still).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, beinng not christian myself, i must admit i'm not all that clear on how the many denominations interpret the subject or how aware is Justin that he's being neglectful towards her. More of a "sinning by omission", one where misscomunication can also play a part, than more straightforward wrongdoing, at least so far.

That and him actually attempting to discuss with Riley - and (apparently) not approving of Brody starting that ruckus - makes me give him (so far) the benefit of doubt as well-intentioned but misguided instead of meddlesome guilt-manipulating scum like Brody or Mrs. Steel and her ilk. Makes things a little more nuanced, imho.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
yes in 17.1 it trigger now the scene with MrsSmith at day33 but the scene in sexshop is quite shorter?
Its because its now only Standard edition?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
you did something wrong. only possibility.

so true and players would have expected crossover then (not that its possible but still).
Assuming the walkthrough is correct I did exactly what was written in it ... and that particularly scene will not trigger!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i posted my saves ~5 pages ago and there's save where can start love route.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
two paths complete..Mrs Smith romance(no femdom) and Bella+Rachel threesome(to be)also boinking everything else on that route because DUH...so..that leaves pure Bella..pure Rachel and pure Lisa..lol..so much work to be done :O if ya know the game..you can have a playthrough where ya get ALL the dames..that goes against my normally monogamous ways..BUT..its fantasy so ya..BOINK THEM ALL!!!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
two paths complete..Mrs Smith romance(no femdom) and Bella+Rachel threesome(to be)also boinking everything else on that route because DUH...so..that leaves pure Bella..pure Rachel and pure Lisa..lol..so much work to be done :O if ya know the game..you can have a playthrough where ya get ALL the dames..that goes against my normally monogamous ways..BUT..its fantasy so ya..BOINK THEM ALL!!!
My hero. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pure lisa might be impossible since some scenes with her and bella indicate that mc hasn't satisfied bella recently.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pure lisa might be impossible since some scenes with her and bella indicate that mc hasn't satisfied bella recently.
pure Lisa route just ignore everything about Bella and the rest..and if Bella says something about MC not satisfying her..then thats a major narrative error..lol

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes