Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Now that the MC in my main save is back on the mom's love+Discreet path, things are going to really get hot with her and Adriana. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Reactions: T800 and Perverteer

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
yes in 17.1 it trigger now the scene with MrsSmith at day33 but the scene in sexshop is quite shorter?
Its because its now only Standard edition?
That would be my guess. As others previously commented - and i did myself - copying extras.rpa from 17.0 Extra into 17.1 Standard pretty much solves this.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Guess I'mgonna replay whole game, do the love path with Bella, so I can get her and Rachel at same time...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
if you want I can give you my save, that has the harem path with the sisters ( Bella and Rachel, for now ) and for the Mom, the love+Discreet path
I got harem, sabinonet... Thanks anyway, gonna go bck through it, anyway...

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I did a quick compare of the 0.17 extra and the 0.17.1 standard edition and besides a bunch of stuff in the RenPy folders, the only thing that changed in the game folder was the scripts.rpa file.

So here is a quick zip of the scripts file to drop into your 0.17 extra edition to get the bugfixes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So I did a quick compare of the 0.17 extra and the 0.17.1 standard edition and besides a bunch of stuff in the RenPy folders, the only thing that changed in the game folder was the scripts.rpa file.

So here is a quick zip of the scripts file to drop into your 0.17 extra edition to get the bugfixes.
thank you, saves us from having to download the whole thing again

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Not sure if I've messed something up, as I've taken the same route I always have , but Iris hasn't propositioned me upon returning the van, might be worth taking a look, see if her values are off or something like that, can attach a save if necessary.

Also, a thing I missed:
Bella says "I could flushed the fucking thing down the toilet"
Which should be "I could have flushed the fucking thing down the toilet" or "I could've flushed the fucking thing down the toilet"

I personally prefer the second one, it's more informal.

Reactions: Perverteer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
did a nice clean install no overwrite..every interaction/choice with Rachel gives a traceback..pfft
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also...even though MC and Rachel have had alot of fooling around her stats have not changed at all..trust=4 corruption=2
pffft...i kissed her boobies dammit!!
You wouldn't happen to have tried to cheat Rachel's trust, would you? Because it's trying to call a function called r_attr.set_trust, but it's not a function, it's an int. There was a bug with Liza's corruption that did this, but nothing with Rachel's trust on day 9.

Open the console and type
r_attr.set_trust

Does it spit out a number? If so, the function has been overwritten by an integer value. Fortunately, the fix is easy. Shamelessly stolen from @Penfold Mole 's fix for a similar Liza bug.

type:
del r_attr.set_trust
r_attr.set_trust

It should spit out some gobbledy gook that starts with "<bound method"

From now on (with this save) it will work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You wouldn't happen to have tried to cheat Rachel's trust, would you? Because it's trying to call a function called r_attr.set_trust, but it's not a function, it's an int. There was a bug with Liza's corruption that did this, but nothing with Rachel's trust on day 9.

Open the console and type
r_attr.set_trust

Does it spit out a number? If so, the function has been overwritten by an integer value. Fortunately, the fix is easy. Shamelessly stolen from @Penfold Mole 's fix for a similar Liza bug.

type:
del r_attr.set_trust
r_attr.set_trust

It should spit out some gobbledy gook that starts with "<bound method"

From now on (with this save) it will work.
in an older game i did that..but this was a fresh reinstall..lol..

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes