Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So, that turned out to be a little harder than I thought. Problem is that the check for the original Day 32 event was incorrect too. It was too strict, as the event should happen for everyone on the Discreet path.

I've prepared a test release and as the original v0.17 is already shared here, I'll post the link to the proposed bugfix to see if I can get some confirmation the bug is properly squashed. If anyone who encountered a problem with Mrs. Smith would be willing to have a go at it and report back, I'd be most grateful.

The updated version should have these scene triggers for Mrs. Smith:
- When you're on the Discreet path and don't go to the concert with Rachel, the event should start on Day 32 and continue during the early morning Day 33. So if you didn't get it during your last play-through of Day 32 you should start with a save just before going to sleep on Day 32.
- You're on the Discreet path and went to the concert with Rachel, the event should occur during the night of Day 33, regardless if you go to Liza
- When you only have a romantic relationship with Mrs. Smith there will be a scene during the night of Day 33, regardless if you visit Liza

Yup, it works like a charm. I'm on a romantic-only relationship with Mrs. Smith and the scene triggers on the night of Day 33 without any mention of the discreet path.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe @Kukothemadhatter someone drew on poor iris forehead with a marker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I noticed that too, but oh well, a minor mishap, I still love Iris all the same, such a wonderful woman, I always look forward to more quality time with her, man I'd love it if I could convince her to leave her husband and be with me, at least I would attend to her needs and make her feel like a desired and loved woman again :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I noticed that too, but oh well, a minor mishap, I still love Iris all the same, such a wonderful woman, I always look forward to more quality time with her, man I'd love it if I could convince her to leave her husband and be with me, at least I would attend to her needs and make her feel like a desired and loved woman again :p
im guessing this is another minor mishap i mean her thumb would be broken after she punched me like this still i like that the renders are indeed improving since the first 10 days

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im guessing this is another minor mishap i mean her thumb would be broken after she punched me like this still i like that the renders are indeed improving since the first 10 days
She's a lady of love, not violence, so you have to excuse her for not knowing how to properly make a fist, plus she wouldn't really hit you hard, it wouldn't hurt you nor her :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
She's a lady of love, not violence, so you have to excuse her for not knowing how to properly make a fist, plus she wouldn't really hit you hard, it wouldn't hurt you nor her :p
i loved making Tanya Jealous when i was feeling Sasha Butt :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I sporadically (very sporadically, too sporadically) note what's supposed to happen with certain conditionals, but I should be doing it a lot more as they tend to grow a little complex at times.
The essence of software engineering (as opposed to programming) is "design, then code". Just coding is fine when things are simple, but when they get complex (as they are in big projects), you need to design first!

The earlier you find a bug, the cheaper it is to fix. Finding it in design phase is the cheapest.

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I just played the fixed 17.1 and the Mrs Smith scene now triggers as planned but there may be a new bug
Yep, mother scene trigger just nice but no threesome in sex shop.
It's not a bug. The game's version is 17.1 Standard Edition, You need the Extras Edition to get that scene.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
It's not a bug. The game's version is 17.1 Standard Edition, You need the Extras Edition to get that scene.
I have not yet checked if it works fine for this build specifically, but given how ren'py games usually work, I assume the right thing to do to avoid this downgrading problem was to copy the extra.rpa file from the 17.0 Extra release before you erase it and paste it in the 17.1 Standard release in order to make the latter an Extra version.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter @Idkanythingsmarter that singer at the concert was kinda kinky asking to get peed on Sasha and licking out her ass hole
Yeah, I skipped that, told Rachel to just go to the bathroom to take care of that, and I don't think that should have been an option because I didn't have watersports activated before, but either way, I wasn't gonna bang a chick that was pissed on, hell no, and I'm not into that stuff anyway xD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Yeah, I skipped that, told Rachel to just go to the bathroom to take care of that, and I don't think that should have been an option because I didn't have watersports activated before, but either way, I wasn't gonna bang a chick that was pissed on, hell no, and I'm not into that stuff anyway xD
eh i dont mind it as long as shes not into into videos with titles of 2 girls one cup
i finally caught with you guys :D

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I have not yet checked if it works fine for this build specifically, but given how ren'py games usually work, I assume the right thing to do to avoid this downgrading problem was to copy the extra.rpa file from the 17.0 Extra release before you erase it and paste it in the 17.1 Standard release in order to make the latter an Extra version.
Just tried it, yes indeed copying extras.rpa from 17.0 Extra into 17.1 Standard appears to work! I only tested the mall threesome scene, loading from before visting Liza...

I also tested the Mrs Smith night visit (on Discreet + Love route), tried saves from both possible nights (skipping concert, Liza squirt scene), all worked fine!

Reactions: Perverteer and KiGa

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The OP only seems to have the fix (17.1) for the standard edition, any have the mega or other link for the extra version.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes