Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I wonder if Mom have a Sis:unsure: It will be nice to add an Auntie and a Cousin in the Harem:)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Funny, because I was actually hoping there would be some MFM action coming up in the future, maybe even some orgies. Rachel's dislike for James in the first few days could take an interesting turn after you DP her. :D
Ofc I think it should stay optional, but in a sense I think the MC "rewarding" his sisters' open-mindedness with some more dick in their lives would add some realism. Even they could bring up the topic. I mean, currently the whole thing feels a bit too much like a fantasy.
I don't mind all the fucking around, or anything, and I actually think the characters feel quite realistic for a game of this genre. That's why I feel like it'd add even more realism to the scene if it wouldn't just be MC's dream-world, where he gets to shag every hot girl, and even keep a harem of his own sisters.
Although I feel like @Perverteer is going for polyamoria, it inevitably brings up the matter of sharing your loved ones, and once that ice is broken, you can look at sex in different way. Just as MC doesn't fall in love with every girl he beds, sharing your sisters later on could be a turn-on even for them, once they adjust to MC's way of thinking.
if he does make a path to be able to share your family members with other males i hope it will be optional because i know alot of people who arent into sharing and sharing family members is worst then sharing side girls
I wonder if Mom have a Sis:unsure: It will be nice to add an Auntie and a Cousin in the Harem:)
surprisingly in the incest games ive played there are far more aunties in games then there is cousins

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
No one say no when it come to a Milf, and there some game with hot cousin but I don't like them when they are petite girls:D
im saying i wish there was more cousins in the games when theres an aunt in them because from what i can remember theres only like 10 or 15 games ive played that has cousins
No one say no when it come to a Milf, and there some game with hot cousin but I don't like them when they are petite girls:D
btw your signatures look painful for the girl :p

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
im saying i wish there was more cousins in the games when theres an aunt in them because from what i can remember theres only like 10 or 15 games ive played that has cousins
I agree cousin deserve more love (y)

btw your signatures look painful for the girl :p
Nah, that's the Mutant Girls Squad who's painful for people;)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Wow. Have one whole playthrough down now. And I love this VN so far. The characters are very likeable (lead cast as well as side cast). I run into no bugs (surprising for a renpy game with background script and stattracking). And I was shocked to learn that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And please, give us a route to befriend Hank. He seems like a man of honor who could be quite helpful.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I'm not on the Discreet path, I don't deal with FemDom stuff, nooo thanks, I do not submit to no one :p
as long as she doesnt stick a dildo up my ass i dont mind it
I'm not on the Discreet path, I don't deal with FemDom stuff, nooo thanks, I do not submit to no one :p
i mean im already on the dominate route with with middle sister

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes