MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Wow, Mother Route is not faring well these last few updates, hopefully the testers keep an eye out in future.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
if i want go for harem way i should be on romance way with bella ?!
im on dom rell with her and i can't get anything with her on day 31 (Confessing your relationship with Rachel to Bella )

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
and i found some thing dat wasn't on WT about mom if u skip liza at night mom come to ur room asking TF u were doing with holmes identi sooo

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
You're welcome! Thanks for making such an engaging game!

I sympathize with the problems with all the branches. You've got to get them all just right, or something shows up that shouldn't, or doesn't show up that should.

A suggestion - when you're writing the script, before you start coding, write down in plain language what you want gating each scene. Early design work like that makes the coding a ton easier. Refering back to something like:
if discreet and mom_love and went to concert
would be much easier to turn into code than trying to remember what conditions you want on that path while writing the code. I know this from experience! "Shit, that's not right. What the hell was I thinking? What is this supposed to be?" :)
I sporadically (very sporadically, too sporadically) note what's supposed to happen with certain conditionals, but I should be doing it a lot more as they tend to grow a little complex at times.

I've been quiet about this for awhile but it seems people have forgotten about Megan! And it seems @Perverteer has too :ROFLMAO:
I've been waiting for her to appear again ever since her initial appearance. Maybe next update? One can hope. She was absolutely gorgeous.
Forgotten? Never! A certain someone might just be writing a scene for her for inclusion in v0.18.

Funny, because I was actually hoping there would be some MFM action coming up in the future, maybe even some orgies. Rachel's dislike for James in the first few days could take an interesting turn after you DP her. :D
Ofc I think it should stay optional, but in a sense I think the MC "rewarding" his sisters' open-mindedness with some more dick in their lives would add some realism. Even they could bring up the topic. I mean, currently the whole thing feels a bit too much like a fantasy.
I don't mind all the fucking around, or anything, and I actually think the characters feel quite realistic for a game of this genre. That's why I feel like it'd add even more realism to the scene if it wouldn't just be MC's dream-world, where he gets to shag every hot girl, and even keep a harem of his own sisters.
Although I feel like @Perverteer is going for polyamoria, it inevitably brings up the matter of sharing your loved ones, and once that ice is broken, you can look at sex in different way. Just as MC doesn't fall in love with every girl he beds, sharing your sisters later on could be a turn-on even for them, once they adjust to MC's way of thinking.
Sharing girls with other male characters is a touchy subject for some, it seems. A lot of players are very protective of their girls, so I'm a little hesitant in introducing another male who could be viewed as competition. That said, I love watching a good DP and a girl (or multiple) getting ravaged by multiple cocks. So content is planned in that regard, optional in any case, your willingness to share is tracked in-game. The likely wingman for DP would indeed be James for example. Introducing even more cocks would only be possible on Bella's submissive path, I think, in the case you want to whore her out to others. Still thinking of a way to incorporate it into the story and at which point.

Wow. Have one whole playthrough down now. And I love this VN so far. The characters are very likeable (lead cast as well as side cast). I run into no bugs (surprising for a renpy game with background script and stattracking). And I was shocked to learn that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And please, give us a route to befriend Hank. He seems like a man of honor who could be quite helpful.
Thanks! There are people who think the farm is part of some nefarious organization that Justin is spearheading for some reason. So Hank might very well be a wolf in sheep's clothing...

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i guess its that mommy thing.
i guess you can call it that

its the bug where you cant have both scenes Mom and Lisa only one of the scenes appears depending on what you choose to see first

the Dev. already said it was a bug I just wanted to know when we can expect the fix to be released

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i guess you can call it that

its the bug where you cant have both scenes Mom and Lisa only one of the scenes appears depending on what you choose to see first

the Dev. already said it was a bug I just wanted to know when we can expect the fix to be released
Not that i was disagreeing or anything, but good to know.
I asked more from "the more of those we catch soon for the dev to wwatch out for, the better" angle than anything.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So, that turned out to be a little harder than I thought. Problem is that the check for the original Day 32 event was incorrect too. It was too strict, as the event should happen for everyone on the Discreet path.

I've prepared a test release and as the original v0.17 is already shared here, I'll post the link to the proposed bugfix to see if I can get some confirmation the bug is properly squashed. If anyone who encountered a problem with Mrs. Smith would be willing to have a go at it and report back, I'd be most grateful.

The updated version should have these scene triggers for Mrs. Smith:
- When you're on the Discreet path and don't go to the concert with Rachel, the event should start on Day 32 and continue during the early morning Day 33. So if you didn't get it during your last play-through of Day 32 you should start with a save just before going to sleep on Day 32.
- You're on the Discreet path and went to the concert with Rachel, the event should occur during the night of Day 33, regardless if you go to Liza
- When you only have a romantic relationship with Mrs. Smith there will be a scene during the night of Day 33, regardless if you visit Liza

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe i originally was going to let James fuck his sister but when i got to that scene i was like fuck that im not sharing my harem girls and i rolled back i mean he asked me later on if he could fuck my sister im like are you serious?

that being said i think Kira is a far better character and far more sexier then Ana

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe i originally was going to let James fuck his sister but when i got to that scene i was like fuck that im not sharing my harem girls and i rolled back i mean he asked me later on if he could fuck my sister im like are you serious?

that being said i think Kira is a far better character and far more sexier then Ana
I was never gonna let James bang anyone, I just don't share, haha xD

Yeah, Kira is better than Ana, there's a reason why I rated Ana just about as the last person on my list, haha :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I was never gonna let James bang anyone, I just don't share, haha xD

Yeah, Kira is better than Ana, there's a reason why I rated Ana just about as the last person on my list, haha :p
im guessing now that im now in Day 29 i show remake my list

Riley
youngest sister
middle sisters friend
oldest sister
kira
middle sister
Iris
Mom
the youngest sister friends

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes