• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
i counted it. you can have 22 kids by the end
AFAIR, in Parental Love, the other incest game, which has also become classic as well as SL, the number of children with your harem at the end of the game is also 22. Coincidence? ;)
The harem there is much smaller though, only 5 women.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Sisterly Lust v1.1.6 with Lord Ashram's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Howww tff shit do you install them provide a better explanation images even if possible i tried doing it in a bunch of folders main folder aswell and wasnt asked to overwrite files ''angry emoji''
He can't explain... He died last year.

The instructions are pretty clear though. Extract into the game's directory, same place as the .exe file to run the game is.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, there really couldn't.
It doesn't get simpler than what was written
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't know what "SL.exe" is, or where it is, then that's your own fault for not exercising a bit of common sense and reasoning.
I mean it's not that easy... especially if you don't know that the modded files actually go to the /game folder.
Lord Ashram wrote extract to to base dir just because his files are in an game folder in his archives.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean it's not that easy... especially if you don't know that the modded files actually go to the /game folder.
No, it really is that easy.
You've even provided the very reason why it's that easy, and why the instructions given are simple and easy to follow.

Lord Ashram wrote extract to to base dir just because his files are in an game folder in his archives.
See?
The folder the modified files would have to be put in, is already there. Meaning you don't need to know that the modded files would have to be put into the game's own sub-folder that is literally named game, because it's already there!

Therefore, just extract the contents of the archived file into the game's base directory... Or as Lord Ashram wrote years ago, "Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located".

Reactions: c3p0

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, it really is that easy.
You've even provided the very reason why it's that easy, and why the instructions given are simple and easy to follow.

See?
The folder the modified files would have to be put in, is already there. Meaning you don't need to know that the modded files would have to be put into the game's own sub-folder that is literally named game, because it's already there!

Therefore, just extract the contents of the archived file into the game's base directory... Or as Lord Ashram wrote years ago, "Extract in the same folder where SL.exe is located".
I know... having worked in tech support though has taught me that people have no fucking idea what they're doing... :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes