3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1. If you sign up on Mega, you would have download limit of 5GB every 6 hours and you would get free 50GB of cloud repository. Mega is awesome. Mega can sharing files with speed over 10MiB/s.
2. I can upload to others uploader sites, but it will take very long time because of upload speed limit of these uploader sites.
Actually I'm already registered on Mega, but I don't know why, I always had problem with downloading file larger than 2 GB .-.
Tomorrow I'll try again xD

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
No hentai, just a bit ecchi. But mostly fun action and a very good soundtrack.
info:
I watch anime because of plot, not presence of ecchi or hentai scenes :) And I already read about this one, but anyway thanks

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I watch anime because of plot, not presence of ecchi or hentai scenes :) And I already read about this one, but anyway thanks
Just wanted to name those things as we are on F95 ;)
I think you'll like RoD because it has plenty of story to tell.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
here is the full save. location is C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\RoD_v01\Saved\SaveGames
I managed to get to the end of the game, but saw no enemies that weren´t already in the incomplete versions:

While I liked the H-scenes after each Act, a game with only 4 enemies (5, if you count the slightly darker, slightly faster/stronger zombie), and of those, only 2 have h-attacks (zombies and penisheads), feels very incomplete.

Maybe the team should consider adding something more to the game?

Last edited:

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
I managed to get to the end of the game, but saw no enemies that weren´t already in the incomplete versions:

While I liked the H-scenes after each Act, a game with only 4 enemies (5, if you count the slightly darker, slightly faster/stronger zombie), and of those, only 2 have h-attacks (zombies and penisheads), feels very incomplete.

Maybe the team should consider adding something more to the game?
Look at spoiler:
- Early Access (Version 0.9)
We're trying to push this one out as soon as we can. You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 acts.
Some optional functions, such as CG mode will not be included.
- Official Release (Version 1.0)
You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 Acts.This release may consist optional functions, such as CG mode.Bug fixes spotted in Early Access will also be fixed.
- Update (Version 1.1)
This update will include reworks of design flaws, if we happen to find some, after the release and simply just some bug fixes.
- English Release (Version 1.2)
We're planning to release an English version after releasing the previous Update, which will consist of English text and English Voices. It will be dual audio.
- Update (Version 1.3)
This update will contain another batch of bug fixes. If there are no bugs to fix, this update will be skipped.
- Patron Limited Edition (Version 1.4)
This one will add a new battle, trying to top the one in Act 7. We want to give you a solid reward if we can!

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Look at spoiler:
- Early Access (Version 0.9)
We're trying to push this one out as soon as we can. You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 acts.
Some optional functions, such as CG mode will not be included.
- Official Release (Version 1.0)
You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 Acts.This release may consist optional functions, such as CG mode.Bug fixes spotted in Early Access will also be fixed.
- Update (Version 1.1)
This update will include reworks of design flaws, if we happen to find some, after the release and simply just some bug fixes.
- English Release (Version 1.2)
We're planning to release an English version after releasing the previous Update, which will consist of English text and English Voices. It will be dual audio.
- Update (Version 1.3)
This update will contain another batch of bug fixes. If there are no bugs to fix, this update will be skipped.
- Patron Limited Edition (Version 1.4)
This one will add a new battle, trying to top the one in Act 7. We want to give you a solid reward if we can!
Oh, I was aware of those.

But according to those notes, it is unlikely that there will ever be new enemies, or new h-scenes, or H-attacks, etc,etc.

Personally, I think the dev team should consider adding some.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes