• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Oh, I was aware of those.

But according to those notes, it is unlikely that there will ever be new enemies, or new h-scenes, or H-attacks, etc,etc.

Personally, I think the dev team should consider adding some.
Heh, that's what I was kind thinking when the list talks about design flaw. Personal tastes maybe, but having swarms of mobs keeping you so busy that what in game rape there is you can't see is one.
Or even literally can't see if they are surrounded. And that leaves the GOR stuff only. GOR animations (or any canned animation) I can see in so many other engines. It's the live ingame ones while playing would be more novel in this engine.

When he mentions the epic Chapter 7 battle, that just more mobs again? Because they say they want to top it, even more isn't what I would be looking for. Shooting the zombies is servicable, it works, but really I'm here for the H. If I want to shoot stuff for a long time, there's so many games that do it better as they are real shooters.

Reactions: bernthal

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
is this game has built-in cheats? im not a fan of fps and i think this game is very hard.

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Maybe someone will be interested...
That's RPG action Dark Souls based game with rape the female heroines, but without english language.

Reactions: bernthal

kir69

May 13, 2017
Finished the Early Release 0.9 version with no problems. Game isn't too hard but it's nothing exiting. Text is in Jap so i have no idea what the story was, something to do with demons invading from some underground facility.

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
Nice updates, havent played since version 0.1. "Kept dying when the girl in the dress was opening the door the zombies kept gang banging my girls." Game seems easier with all the girls attacking along with me.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes