3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
For some reason I can't download v0714, It says the file is missing or removed ? :S

Edit: Never mind, solved by right clicking and clicking on download

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Though I just played Trial 1, this is quite a promising game. It does seem quite tedious though, getting all the scenes. I hope a gallery mode is added and all the scenes are unlocked upon completion of the game.

Reloading is a bitch and so is recovering health. I think it does have potential, but not as a Zombie Action Eroge/Hentai game. If they shifted the focus to survival, this game would be so much easier and fulfilling to play. It'd make the sex-to-recover-health mechanic make so much more sense.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah, I had hoped the zombie waves was just in the first demo as a game engine demo.
But with another canned animation (in 714, your future partner being raped) and having waves of zombies blocking the content, nope.
With all the freedom a fps engine gives you (I'm thinking the ton of Skyrim sex mods), the best they can do is spam zombies waves to block some H content with GOR on losses.

Disappointed. And would be even if the zombie combat was decent. And it's not, but probably the easiest to make. But maybe someone else will see there's a market for this style and make a better one.

IamLegion

Apr 25, 2017
what is the difference in the versions? is there a reason to download all 3?
Plus .... on the 714 how do you use spacebar during the sex? everytime i touch it she kicks me off?

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
what is the difference in the versions? is there a reason to download all 3?
Plus .... on the 714 how do you use spacebar during the sex? everytime i touch it she kicks me off?
All 3 version are different demos: street wave defense (v01), tunnel rescue mission(0714) and the asylum/hospital wave defense(JuneTrial).
The spacebar is actually used to stop/leave the sex scene. You use LMB at the right times to progress.

Joustyman

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry for a noob question but how do you get different scenes?
For example for the street defense demo sometimes I get a scene during gameover while sometimes I just get sent straight to the menu, am I supposed to do something to make a game over scene play?

Last edited:

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Sorry for a noob question but how do you get different scenes?
For example for the street defense demo sometimes I get a scene during gameover while sometimes I just get sent straight to the menu, am I supposed to do something to make a game over scene play?
1 of the girls has to get raped by a zombie while they are down

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Added spoiler with a description of the output of subsequent versions.
The official release of the game will be August 30, 2017.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Added spoiler with a description of the output of subsequent versions.
The official release of the game will be August 30, 2017.
Good to know the date, but I can´t help but to feel a bit disappointed: Gonne be player the hell out of War of the Chosen in that day.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Does anybody know how to defeat the 2nd boss in the cave/temple thingy? its the one that fucks the blue haired chick.

EDIT: its version 0714

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes