3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
just fire everything you have at it. That thing is strong, but not invincible.

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
i only survived to wave 6 in junetrial. i want to know how many waves it have to finish...
I beat it and it popped up and said "Finished Act: 1" Then reset back to the first wave. I suppose that means there isn't a 'beating it' at the moment.
The only thing to really try to do is bang all the chicks then watch all their 'death' animations.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Ive just finished 0714 and trial v01 and personally i do like the gameplay. However there are issues, the reloading takes too long and you run out of ammo quite quickly, sometimes the animations do jam in 0714, leaving you defenseless as your character is stuck recoiling from a shot. The only way i found to fix that was to have sex with a heroine. I also would've really liked a one-kill headshot and uncensor patch for the game.

My advice for these levels is to get the shotgun as quickly as you can and use it as your main weapon, because you can shoot the gun while you reload, and it also one-shot kills most of the monsters. Also, I would recommend in 0714 to get your health up between levels to be on the safe side. As a final word of advice for 0714, after you get the lightsaber weapon, you can left-click aim a charge of energy which also one hit-kills monsters and you dont have to reload.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have a question: honestly I didn't manage to go over the four or fifth wave (I think) because.. I always ends up having the girl somewhat near death. Now what I would kindly know is, how does the "mini-game" works? When you start to.. have sex with them to refill their energy (It's what you do, right?)? Because every time I think that maybe I've to stop inside the enlightened area, nothing happens. Instead the animations stops as if I've done something wrong .-.

(Oh, yeah, maybe I should probably say that the version was the first one. Maybe in the others there's some kind of fix..?)

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I have a question: honestly I didn't manage to go over the four or fifth wave (I think) because.. I always ends up having the girl somewhat near death. Now what I would kindly know is, how does the "mini-game" works? When you start to.. have sex with them to refill their energy (It's what you do, right?)? Because every time I think that maybe I've to stop inside the enlightened area, nothing happens. Instead the animations stops as if I've done something wrong .-.

(Oh, yeah, maybe I should probably say that the version was the first one. Maybe in the others there's some kind of fix..?)
you use left click when the bar is near the middle

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Seems like the developer just released an early access version that contains the entire campaign. It doesn't seem to have any sort of scene viewer, though.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, i didn't know that. Sorry :oops:
But i've another question: is possible, by any chance, more parts? Or another hosting? Because... i don't think that i can manage to download 2+ Gb without resetting the modem at some point :oops:

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Oh, i didn't know that. Sorry :oops:
But i've another question: is possible, by any chance, more parts? Or another hosting? Because... i don't think that i can manage to download 2+ Gb without resetting the modem at some point :oops:
1. If you sign up on Mega, you would have download limit of 5GB every 6 hours and you would get free 50GB of cloud repository. Mega is awesome. Mega can sharing files with speed over 10MiB/s.
2. I can upload to others uploader sites, but it will take very long time because of upload speed limit of these uploader sites.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes