Unreal Engine - Completed - Seed of the Dead [v1.5.1] [TeamKRAMA]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.5.1

Hey, you dont often see a FPS hentai game, just for that, it gets a higher rating then it actually deserves. Put simply, if you exclude the gameplay, this game would be very mediocre 2-3 stars only, but adds some guns into it, and now we are cooking baby. The gameplay is basic, but its well rounded and the game doesnt prolong itself to the point of sickening you with its basic FPS mechanics.

The only thing that killed my vibe with this game is its mediocre sexual scenes and interaction, sure, they get the job done, but there is nothing to be proud about doing the bare minimum.

Mediocre in all aspect, with the exception of the gun play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Extremely great game, slightly dated but still better in every way including functionality then most AAA zombie and other undead (*cough* vampire) games we get these days.

Would probably give it a 4.1/5 and its sequel 4.4/5 but I am taking into consideration;
    uniqueness, again fact it better then actual full fledged undead games we get even to this day, fact this game is 2017, effort it has put into it, etc...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

The first hentai FPS I liked a lot.

-Simplistic
    -Feel progress over time (new weapons, enemies, challenges)
    -"Animations" look good and there are plenty of them
    -Overall shooting mechanics are crude, but balanced

Well, I just like it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BigMoisty

This game is pretty fun. The nudity and H scenes are also actually pretty decent. Girls are also decently modeled although gameplay wise everything is still rather rough. These kind of games are pretty rare though so since its one of its kid i would say its pretty good. If you arent really into gore tho then the defeat scenes would be a turn off for you. Wish there was slightly more variety
  5. 1.00 star(s)

dddkingddd

i didn't sigh up for gross, unavoidable monster rape in the first place, but i powered through it because i made it that far already, i was determined to see it through. but all you get is an abrupt, lackluster ending? even after all the repetitive, gameplay? felt like a massive waste of time, i hate that i let myself get so invested.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

Thoughts
    Definitely not something that should be considered completed.
    as it is a wave game with just a single stage and nothing else.

being a wave game i'm disappointed,these kinds of games are pointless. if it had been a proper game with a story and various areas to explore it could have possibly been something worth existing.
    the option to choose language doesn't even work in the current version so no english for the little story that there is.

Overall
    i expected so much more from this. now i'm just left with disappointment.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Joniiis

The game is fun, has a few annoying bugs and could be much better if the zombies and monsters had more scenes with the girls, but I still recommend it because it is very enjoyable and short enough to finish in a few hours. When you complete it in any difficulty you unlocks a gallery where you can see all the animations! that's pretty good.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Hokusaii

Really enjoyed the game, wished there was en english translation ( or maybe i missed it ) too bad there was a bug where i just can't shoot anymore and need to pause the game then resume to be able to shoot again.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

LykaLyka

This is on the 1.00 version since it's the one on the OP, some stuff on the review may no longer be an issue on the later versions.

Pros:
    Voice acting is pretty decent
    Music during gameplay is amazing
    Teammate AI is very mediocre but can sustain itself for the most part
    Story is actually something to consider caring about

Cons:
    Aiming is very clunky. You need to stop shooting completely before being able to aim down the sight and speaking of which, some gun models are poorly done where it blocks your view instead of being able to see what you're aiming at.

Hipfire weapon spreads way too early after a few shots. As if aiming down the sight isn't painful already.

Reload animation is very poor, gamebanana mods from CS1.6 looked better.

The monster models can be VERY buggy. Some either T-pose randomly, ragdoll glitch or even swim on the concrete floor.

Performance is somewhat poor especially with tons of particles from multi-kills

And finally, the lewd stuff. The modeling on the main characters are like blow-up dolls. Animation is rough, pov camera is messed up by how the model disappears when the camera is too close.

Conclusion:
    I think I may have been thinking too much about this, but if you can ignore most of its issue, you'll find a decent FPS shooter game that is an r18 one.
    A little harsh, but if I had a dollar for every time I see something bug out during gameplay I would ironically buy the game on dlsite.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

JanHeNtai

10outof8 would fap again was very nice animation were prett good good 3d models Strongly reccomended. Fps part is a bit glitchy and game is pretty hard so you actually have to play the game. The fact that you actually pay attention to gameplay. I gave 5 stars because its more like 4 but someone rated it 3 which i dont agree this game is solid 4.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Cáel dealenach

Could do without a censor for this but it wasn't horrible just kinda weird. Who thinks of healing your teammates by fucking them or something like that and then you lose if one of them gets fucked for too long by a zombie. (checked to see what would happen xD)