• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1. If you sign up on Mega, you would have download limit of 5GB every 6 hours and you would get free 50GB of cloud repository. Mega is awesome. Mega can sharing files with speed over 10MiB/s.
2. I can upload to others uploader sites, but it will take very long time because of upload speed limit of these uploader sites.
Actually I'm already registered on Mega, but I don't know why, I always had problem with downloading file larger than 2 GB .-.
Tomorrow I'll try again xD

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
No hentai, just a bit ecchi. But mostly fun action and a very good soundtrack.
info:
I watch anime because of plot, not presence of ecchi or hentai scenes :) And I already read about this one, but anyway thanks

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I watch anime because of plot, not presence of ecchi or hentai scenes :) And I already read about this one, but anyway thanks
Just wanted to name those things as we are on F95 ;)
I think you'll like RoD because it has plenty of story to tell.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
here is the full save. location is C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\RoD_v01\Saved\SaveGames
I managed to get to the end of the game, but saw no enemies that weren´t already in the incomplete versions:

While I liked the H-scenes after each Act, a game with only 4 enemies (5, if you count the slightly darker, slightly faster/stronger zombie), and of those, only 2 have h-attacks (zombies and penisheads), feels very incomplete.

Maybe the team should consider adding something more to the game?

Last edited:

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
I managed to get to the end of the game, but saw no enemies that weren´t already in the incomplete versions:

While I liked the H-scenes after each Act, a game with only 4 enemies (5, if you count the slightly darker, slightly faster/stronger zombie), and of those, only 2 have h-attacks (zombies and penisheads), feels very incomplete.

Maybe the team should consider adding something more to the game?
Look at spoiler:
- Early Access (Version 0.9)
We're trying to push this one out as soon as we can. You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 acts.
Some optional functions, such as CG mode will not be included.
- Official Release (Version 1.0)
You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 Acts.This release may consist optional functions, such as CG mode.Bug fixes spotted in Early Access will also be fixed.
- Update (Version 1.1)
This update will include reworks of design flaws, if we happen to find some, after the release and simply just some bug fixes.
- English Release (Version 1.2)
We're planning to release an English version after releasing the previous Update, which will consist of English text and English Voices. It will be dual audio.
- Update (Version 1.3)
This update will contain another batch of bug fixes. If there are no bugs to fix, this update will be skipped.
- Patron Limited Edition (Version 1.4)
This one will add a new battle, trying to top the one in Act 7. We want to give you a solid reward if we can!

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Look at spoiler:
- Early Access (Version 0.9)
We're trying to push this one out as soon as we can. You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 acts.
Some optional functions, such as CG mode will not be included.
- Official Release (Version 1.0)
You will be able to play through the whole story, which will consist of 7 Acts.This release may consist optional functions, such as CG mode.Bug fixes spotted in Early Access will also be fixed.
- Update (Version 1.1)
This update will include reworks of design flaws, if we happen to find some, after the release and simply just some bug fixes.
- English Release (Version 1.2)
We're planning to release an English version after releasing the previous Update, which will consist of English text and English Voices. It will be dual audio.
- Update (Version 1.3)
This update will contain another batch of bug fixes. If there are no bugs to fix, this update will be skipped.
- Patron Limited Edition (Version 1.4)
This one will add a new battle, trying to top the one in Act 7. We want to give you a solid reward if we can!
Oh, I was aware of those.

But according to those notes, it is unlikely that there will ever be new enemies, or new h-scenes, or H-attacks, etc,etc.

Personally, I think the dev team should consider adding some.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes