Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
my old computer was thrown away my my lil cousin before i could get my data and i had no clue he took it out of my car till i was out of state
Shit, man, that's rough. What version do you need a save for? I've got a few, but I haven played the latest versions much, so I probably won't be too far in, although I do have all girls unlocked, lotsa money and maxed MC lvl, if that's your thing.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
if i were a mod maker, i would try to take over, but i know next to nothing about programming other than what i did in high school

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
if i were a mod maker, i would try to take over, but i know next to nothing about programming other than what i did in high school
the expanded mod is still in the works, its just stuck at a spot where every time oni makes an update it pretty much resets the progress they have made on it cause its spagetti code from what I have read in the expanded mod discord

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Can someone help me emma won't accept getting naked in public how to get her to obey me ?
you have to get her domination and inhibition stats higher i guess....slowly build them up...work on her like having sex with her and what not and the stats should rise normally...

Kiralight994

Dec 29, 2021
you have to get her domination and inhibition stats higher i guess....slowly build them up...work on her like having sex with her and what not and the stats should rise normally...
I already have all her stats maxed out but she's the only refusing to be naked in public when trying to to change her wardrobe

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I already have all her stats maxed out but she's the only refusing to be naked in public when trying to to change her wardrobe
I'm not completely sure but i think thats her default behaviour. As i remember i noticed too that she refused to discuss wardrobe changes in public because it would look bad for her reputation or something along those lines. I don't know if you can actually change her. Maybe change her stuff in private and then have her wear it as an everyday clothing?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Has she already had sex in public? Have you also had her strip as a part of it? I think once you've gotten the "she's become an exhibitionist" line and got "permission" from Xavier then she's willing to change her wardrobe in public.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes